“Cute bakery and shop”

The Maroon Pig Art Gallery and Sweet Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Georgetown
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

The coffee was good and the dessert was delicious. Nice artsy outdoor seating area with friendly owners.

1  Thank joseearb

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We were looking for a gallery and found the sweets. We didn't buy any art but we did buy the sticky buns and they were decadently delicious!

1  Thank JCKSaintJohn_Canada
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Whenever in Georgetown (or it's also worth the trip) you must visit the Maroon Pig. Stacey makes the best breads, lemon squares, date bars, and don't get me started about the cinnamon buns!!!! The shop also is filled with quirky bits of this and that, art work, and antiques. This place is filled with charm and whenever I leave, I am wondering when I can get back there again.

1  Thank shar0nr0bs0n
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Want a sweet fix? Homemade with LOVE & TLC? PEI has a hidden gen the Maroon Pig is by far worth the drive & the perfect little spot for something sweet!!! Love this place!! We always go back for more every time we visit the Island ;)

1  Thank CrystalMurphy77
Reviewed 8 August 2017

The best deserts north of the equator. I just cannot help myself, since the conversation goes like this, " what's that? ", I'll have two ✌ of them, what's that?, and I'll have two of those, and that? I'll have them also. On and on and on. Pure evil that shop is and while your there, every day a delicious hot meal on the patio or take out.
A small gallery of charming art work to study and purchase. And yes, I will return soon.

2  Thank Ray884