“Amazing People and Food!”

The Maroon Pig Art Gallery and Sweet Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Georgetown
Reviewed 13 March 2018

The Maroon Pig is a deliciously scrumptious place to eat with kind and friendly service. I ordered food for my parents and they were shocked at how much food was given and how delicious it was. My parents raved about it for days. Stacy was wonderful while ordering and helped me out greatly! I can't wait to get home this summer and enjoy all the treats Maroon Pig has to offer...but I will need to get there early because it's so delicious food leave the shelves quickly!!!

1  Thank happyeater2018

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Art, coffee and great baked goods. Interesting and eclectic mix of things to look at, buy and eat. Certainly worth stopping by.

1  Thank David G
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This bakery really knows its stuff....the cinnamon buns were amazing! The lemon squares and raspberry/coconut squares were awesome as well.... thus making multiple visits during our week holiday a must!

1  Thank jeannineignatz
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We have gone to this bakery twice already on our visit to Georgetown. The baking is quite good. We highly recommend the sticky buns. There are also a selection of antiques and artwork for those interested.

3  Thank DL N
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We showed up to have something sweet for breakfast. 3 of us shared a scone, a raspberry coffee cake bun and a pumpkin spice bun. All were still warm and freshly made that morning. She also had fresh coffee and tea. The bakery has a little antique/gift shop. She cooks a lunch item each day as well. Is was so fresh and delicious I would recommend it highly.

2  Thank lolly n