“Excellent veggie friendly food”
Review of Nyah's Nyamin

Nyah's Nyamin
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: A quiet, cozy, vegetarian/vegan cafe found less than 100 steps down Fisherman's Lane - look for the yellow gate. We prepare locally sourced organic produce whenever possible. Natural juices, smoothies, coffee, tea, bush tea are available. Open for breakfast and lunch daily - dinner by reservation only please. Various selections daily, veggie bean burgers, salads, soups, sandwiches, stir fry, pastas Assortment of delicious baked goods available depending on the day you can find such treats as; carrot cake, triple fudge brownies, assorted muffins, pineapple upside down cake, chocolate zucchini cake....
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Debbie is too kind and bubbly and wicked in the kitchen. One day she made us callaloo fritters that didn't last he while way down the road. Another night she treated me to some vegan chocolate cake. She's really kind and if the dark grainy selfie shows the smile on my face, it's tremendous. Give her a shout and get your veggie on

TwistedSistas, Owner at Nyah's Nyamin, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

sharing great vibes and great food, these things are important in life don't you think? ;-)
fulljoy meeting you and your group, looking forward to your return next august

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Through I live in the same village, I am a regular customer of Nyah's Yamin. For that I know what am talking about, cause I made wonderful culinary experiences there not only one time. If you around in Treasure Beach it's a must to check Nyah in her cook shop. Meeting this lovely heartfelt lady is the first nice experience what you will make. I recommend to try one of her fabulous smoothies! I love sweets and her smoothies come like the healthiest sweets I ever eat/drink.
U even can decide which fresh fruits u want in ur smoothie.
I also like her soups very much. Made only from fresh ingredients these soups are perfect for a small hunger or as an appetizer. Her burgers are also very famous.
For Treasure Beach Nyah's Yamin is really an enrichment.

TwistedSistas, Owner at Nyah's Nyamin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

it is always a pleasure to serve you.
thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to write a review.
look forward to seeing you soon
one love

Reviewed 21 July 2016

A friend who also attended Calabash and regularly spends months at TB every year invited me to this wonderful little restaurant the day before I left and I must admit it´s one of the best meals I have ever had. The chef is a true genius! I am not a vegan nor a vegetarian, but my friend insisted that I should have my first vegan burger. I have written a cookbook, worked as a food critic and travelled all over the world and eaten at some of the best places. I am known as a real foodie - and believe me my expectations were low when my friend recommended the vegan burger with a crispy salad, since I don´t have any restriction to mye diet. It´s the best burger I have ever had and I have eaten a lot of them. My friend had a delicious lasagne also to die for - and when we ended the meal by sharing a carrot cake we both agreed that it was even better than sex. That must be the best compliment ever. I can´t wait to get back and have more of Nyah´ yummy food and try out all her smoothies and buttes. This is the perfect place to bring your kids or a business associates who is tired of luxury restaurants, but still is picky on what they eat or perfect if you´r staying at Jakes and just want to have fun with your loved one in a more private environment with good vibes - this is the place to visit.

TwistedSistas, Owner at Nyah's Nyamin, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

I enjoyed to cook for you both that afternoon.
i thank you and appreciate your kind words.
just wait till you taste my chocolate zucchini cake, you may change your mind about the carrot cake ;-)
waiting for your return