“Family outing”
Review of Frenchman's Reef

Frenchman's Reef
Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Right on the Frenchman's Beach in Treasure Beach is a Beaautiful restaurant, lounge, and gazebo thats serves, burger, pizza and just about anything you want to eat. You will also find regular Jamaican food, thats if we can call Jamaican Food regular. The owner is the son of the people that own The Golden Sands Guest house, and its right next door.
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Great food, service is very slow but if you order food before then swim and use the beach they will call you when food is ready.
Can get extremely crowded during Holiday time.
Great spot to take family and children, really relaxed vibe.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Great place very laid back casual. All in life feels good when you have been top Frenchman's Reef! You owner never buys a drink though he is a bit mean!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

My husband and I ordered food from "Frenchman's Reef" on Sat (7/22/17) and it was pretty good. At first we were going to dine at the restaurant as we found a seat next to the beach, where you can view the nice ocean waves. We loved it and it was relaxing until 5 stray dogs roamed the eating area and made us feel a little uncomfortable. We switched our seats to another area and the dogs running around still made us a little uneasy.

With that, my husband and I took our food to go and ate our food back at our hotel room. Overall the staff was pretty decent and I enjoyed my jerk chicken pasta. My husband on the other hand didn't enjoy his jerk chicken dinner and felt the food was a little salty.

I would say, go to this place and check it out for yourself.

1  Thank LadyBugzz
Reviewed 9 June 2017

This place was close to our hotel so we gave it a shot one night for dinner. We had a great pizza and even better cocktails (pina colada and rum punch). Super affordable and great beach view.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Recently visited in s trip to Jamaica. Nice area and easily accessible. Close to beach, also small quaint shops. People in the area are friendly.