“Decent food”
Review of Smurfs Cafe

Smurfs Cafe
Cuisines: American, Jamaican
Reviewed 12 November 2018

Smurfs is a popular breakfast cafe, serving an array of traditional Jamaican breakfast items along with typical english/american items. I had the Smurf Omlet, which was delicious. Service was a bit slow, but that's the caribbean for you...

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

Try Smurfs — you won’t be disappointed! Very well-prepared, tasty food, and some charming locals! We had a mushroom omelet and scrambled-eggs-bacon-and-toast, and it was all prepared perfectly. Nice walk getting there, too!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Family–owned little shop with outside terrace and fresh dishes upon order.
Pot of coffee has seen price increase of 50% but is still worth to go for.
Also great to hang out and just witness chitchats, maybe some musicisians or very kind souvenir dealers just nearby.
Nothing for people in a rush.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Love this place, great food and friendly atmosphere! Coffee is wonderful, the prices are reasonable.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2018

My husband and I had breakfast there. It was very busy, it seems to be a very well known Restuarant in Treasure Beach. We enjoyed the food there, problem is it look us waaay too long to be served. I remember some ladies where there from about 30 mins before us and they go so frustrated they didn’t get there food until about an hour. Same as us, we really hated that. I ordered pancake and eggs and to be honest, they were the smallest pancakes I’ve ever seen in my life. Definitely wasn’t happy about that.

Date of visit: August 2018