“BEST FOOD I HAD ON THE ENTIRE TRIP”
Review of Wild Onion

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wild Onion
Cuisines: Jamaican
Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

OMG! I wanted some Curry Goat before we left treasure beach, and The lifeguard at Jakes suggested, Wild Onion! We got there and she didn't have any curry goat but she had the most amazing Stew Beef and Fried Chicken! It was raining terribly, but that didn't damper our experience! The price was also amazing! I can't wait to come back to Treasure Beach just to see what the Curry Goat is like!

2  Thank SmmyahS
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Wild Onion is great! It is owned by family of Smurf's café. I ate a good curry goat here. A lot of shadow and not expensive at all. A lot of locals. It's also a night club, but we didn't party here. So we can't review the night life in the Wild Onion.

3  Thank CV188644