“Used to be good”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This was our go to place every year but they cold it and it is not good. Service is horrendous and the burgers and fries are nothing like they used to be. So sad.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Decided to try this place as we had missed it on our last trip. We started with fish bites, which were really good! I ordered the 1/3 burger with Egg and Cheddar. My husband ordered the Firecracker, which is a burger stuffed with Jalapenos. Our burgers got mixed up but they were both delicious......Worth it to try it again.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Burger was great, service was good! However, keep an eye on your purse! I hung mine on the back of my chair and never saw it again. I was told by the owner, it happens quite often :-(

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Had a few mojitos and some sliders! Service was awesome, food was great, drinks were delicious, and our server was amazing!

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Food was adequate...not bad but if you are thinking about going here be prepared for "fair at best" service and food that was marginal. We were the only people eating in the restaurant at 8:30 pm on a Saturday night. I would venture to guess that our food took 45-60 min to prepare.