“Yummy!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 3 September 2017

The best place we ate at during our trip to PR. It is in the Luquillo kiosks. Forget the number. Place was recommended by several of my husband's coworkers. Top shelf drinks handmade to perfection at a low price. Can't beat that. The food was also very good -- loved the nachos. I bet anything you order will be just delicious! Exceptional customer service. Ate out every day going to new places but kept wanting to go back to the Burger Shack. Would recommend to anyone staying in Luquillo.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This is a hidden gem that you must experience while in Puerto Rico! The food is always good and very reasonable in pricing!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

They make awesome nachos. I always order the chicken ones without the jalapeños and let me tell they are the best I've had so far.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Stuffed burgers and cheese fries were delicious!! My only complaint is that the food did take almost an hour to arrive even though the place wasn't that full.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The only good thing I can say is that we had a good laugh.

First they forgot our drinks, then they changed our waitress, then we had to wait forever for our drinks and to place our food order and an hour for food. None of us got what we'd ordered but we were all so desperate to leave we didn't complain. AFTER paying our bill AND on our way out our waitress tried to give us a plate of chips (fries) that had apparently been ready for 10 minutes but she hadn't been told. Needless to say we refused them.

The place was nearly empty!

I can at least say the food we did receive was edible. Edible being the only appropriate word.