“Most delicious food, best customer service”
Review of La Fonda Gourmet

La Fonda Gourmet
Ranked #61 of 83 Restaurants in Luquillo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a little hole in the wall place that has only three booths (during Covid the middle booth is blocked out). They have a menu of items, or you can ask what they recommend and they sometimes have things off menu. For example I was recommended the TreFongo (like a MoFongo but three times as delicious) and my husband was recommended the stuffed avocado (filled with your choice of meat). Both we out of this world! If we were staying longer we would have gone back a couple more times. Also their home made juices are AMAZING. We tried the passion fruit and it was sweet and delish. I’m attaching a photo I found on Google Maps just so you can see the interior, but it’s not a photo I took, just the most accurate photo I found.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1)