“Sensational burger”
Review of L.A Burgers

L.A Burgers
Ranked #16 of 61 Restaurants in Toorak
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Description: An American-style burger joint where you can chill out with friends and enjoy a quality feed. Burgers, fries, shakes and desserts is what you will find here and you will love it
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Very much an 'In n Out' Style burger & colour scheme. Burgers are fantastic, not drowned with cheese and thin patties, but not too thin. I can see why some people wouldn't like them . These aren't monster burgers but they are quality. Chips were fantastic.
Value was decent - $13 for a double pattie burger. Also consider it's on Toorak road before you complain about pricing.
I gave it 4 stars because the store was absolutely stifling and we basically had to eat and go because it was such a hot box - felt for the staff.
Would definitely return in cooler weather.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent burgers both visits. My only recommendation would be to make the shakes bigger as I felt these, although nice, were not good value for money

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

This is a burger bar, a kitchen with a “dinning room” the dinning room, is rubbish, Hot messy and more or less a waiting room for Uber eats drivers. That said the staff are friendly and the burgers are good, clean fresh and hold together. No grease! Waiting times can be really long because of the Uber eats guys.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Nothing really great to say about this place other than the fact that it's essentially an overpriced McDonalds. Ordered a chicken burger and added avocado - the avocado was spread onto the bun and the taste of avocado was unidentifiable in the burger as there was hardly any of it in there. My tip to you guys would be to consider offering freshly sliced avocado - If I'm paying for something extra then I expect to be able to at least taste it!

The fries were average and overpriced too.

I'm genuinely trying to rack my brain at the moment to come up with at least one decent point about my experience at this place and I honestly cannot think of anything.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Our last night in Melbourne took us, by the kids request, to L.A Burgers. And they were very pleased and everything was eaten. The fries were really good, tasty, fresh, no old oil taste. The kids just had the cheeseburger, and as far as cheeseburgers go it was very good. Good amount of sauce, not spicy like some can be, nice milk bun and it wasn’t sloppy. Now I say it is wasn’t fancy, because well it’s for the kids and as long enjoy it, the place is clean, the staff are friendly there’s not much to complain about. If I wanted a fancy burger I’d go elsewhere. But we weren’t after that. We will be back next time we’re in the area for burgers.