“Whole food cafe”

Powerhouse Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Great real food awesome organic coffee wine list. Went everyday while in hamner springs. Wow enjoyed everything we ate. Homemade scones cakes just like grandma
made.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Being coffee snobs, we were simply after a fantastic take away coffee! We were stoked with our choice. Lovely, lovely service and a friendly relaxed vibe! Delicious rhubarb and apple muffins also.

If you're chasing good coffee - Here is your place!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

My one breakfast/brunch treat I allow myself every trip to Hanmer and it never disappoints. My hubby NEVER eats breakfast but after trying mine once he has had this every trip too.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

See the attached photos of what we had ordered - French Toast and Eggs Benedict. The quality and quantity was superb (I ended up eating half of my partners French Toast for her)
Great indoor/outdoor eating; good breakfast/brunch/lunch menus as well as homemade food cabinet.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here twice and coffees and muffin excellent. Good service. Friendly service. Lovely weather.