14 people are viewing this hotel
US$242
Free cancellation until 17/08/22
US$254
Free cancellation until 18/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$197
Free cancellation until 18/08/22
Hotels.comUS$254
Trip.comUS$212
PricelineUS$254
4,553 results
All reviews shoulder massage beautiful hotel cable car welcome drink games room infinity pool planters restaurant perdana quay our honeymoon merchant room rain shower kids club little touches viceroy room f b sea view private beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Long awaited trip after the pandemic and glad I made the right choice staying at Danna. I didn't intend to roam around town, only want to spend my whole time in the resort only.
Hence, picking the right property is really important. Its Danna!

Never disappointed. The moment I arrived at Danna, amicable services started from the bellboy to the smooth checking in handled by Lily. Since I arrived late due to flight delayed and checked in was only at 10pm. Lily sped up the check-in process so I can catch the last order from the restaurant.

Prior to reaching Danna, I had made some research of the property and its restaurants. So I know I want to head to the Verandah lounge for cocktails and unwind with music from the live band.
So, I insisted to have my late dinner at the lounge. Andi, the Bar Manager fulfilled my request without hesitation.
The live band is awesome,only available on weekends.

Breakfast is fantastic with varities of western and local food.
I requested for the outdoor seating but due to a heavy storm in the morning earlier, the seats are wet. But the manager (if not wrong Subha) she managed to arrange for me. I appreciated the extra effort.
It would be perfect if i can get a cup of strong coffee. Subha tried to make it happen but still not the strength i want. But no big deal. Just skipped the caffeine!

Services at all other restaurants are amazing too. Servers are attentive and caring, polite and courteous. Food are delicious also.
Never gets hungry during my stay.

The beach is clean and quiet. Had the best time spending by the beach with privacy. And the pool is clean and huge too.

The room is at the right size, the bed and pillows are comfortable.

Checking out was smooth too. The front desk manager Jaswinder kept me occupied while i was waiting for my airport pick up.

Dana Team has rendered their best service and "taking care" of me during my stay.
Though im alone but never lonely.

Keep it up Team and i hope to be back again soon.

Trip type: Travelled solo
The Danna, General Manager at The Danna Langkawi Luxury Resort & Beach Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear thiathia, warm greetings from The Danna Langkawi and thank you for taking the time to share this review with us. Our hotel is indeed ideally situated in the heart of Telaga Harbour Park and it is most wonderful to hear our facilities and service delivery have left a lasting impression on you, and your kind compliments will certainly motivate the team to continuously strive to provide all of our guests with a wonderful stay experience at our resort. All of us here look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to the jewel of Langkawi. Best regards, Karan Singh, General Manager

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My stay at the Dana Langkawi was absolutely amazing!
Stayed at the private villa & did not want to leave it.It is super spacious & beautiful.Ordered room service & spent as much time in our large beautiful pool.Best part, the beach is only a 100m walk from the pool! Must try: The floating champagne breakfast served in a huge heart basket.Simply lovely.
Do not forget to try yummy Italian & all your fav Malaysian cuisine at the Planters & Terrace!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank thanuja318
The Danna, General Manager at The Danna Langkawi Luxury Resort & Beach Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Thanuja, Salam Sejahtera from The Danna Langkawi and thank you for making us your choice accommodation in the heart of Telaga Harbour Park. We are pleased to know that we have exceeded your expectations in all aspects of our resort facilities and service delivery. I look forward to sharing your praises with my team as we take pride in our mission in providing moments of delight to all our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back for another pleasant stay soon. Best wishes, Karan Singh, General Manager

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had the most amazing time staying at the Danna. The villa was stunning. The staff were wonderful and seemed to genuinely care that we were ok and enjoying our holiday. Thank you for making our time on the island so special.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear friend63, thank you for choosing The Danna Langkawi as your preferred residence. It is most encouraging to hear that the exemplary service has left you with fond memories. Your kind words are truly appreciated and will be conveyed to the team as I am sure they will be delighted to know that their efforts have been duly recognised. My team and I hope to welcome you back for another perfect stay. Kind regards, Karan Singh, General Manager

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were welcomed with complimentary massage, check in has been very easy. We just had to wait and enjoy our refreshments while the staff handles all the process. There was hotel tour too! Pool, beach and breakfast buffet are great. Kids loved this place very much. Definitely will come here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Dida R, thank you for staying with us and sharing a review on your stay. Your compliments on our overall service and facilities are very much appreciated. Thank you again, and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the not too distant future. Best regards, Karan Singh, General Manager

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We loved the place the moment we stepped in and we had a great stay. The breakfast is great and the pool was our favourite.... We also enjoyed the private beach its clean.

We were in a group of two families and all of had great time

1  Thank oqba1970

Dear oqba1970, warm greetings from The Danna Langkawi and thank you for taking the time to share this review with us. It is most wonderful to hear our facilities and service delivery have left a lasting impression on you, and your kind compliments will certainly motivate the team to continuously strive to provide all of our guests with a wonderful stay experience at our resort. All of us here look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to the jewel of Langkawi. Best regards, Karan Singh, General Manager