“Pangani river cruise, Ushongo beach”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tanga Wonders Adventures Tours & Safaris
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Really bad experience I'd never recommend it!
I've booked this three days trip directly with Mr. Mwinyi Boko,and I've chosen the most expensive package that included a tour with a private car (his own car)since I didn't have a lot of time for a public transport. Mr. Boko, is not really prepared as a guide, his explanation about Pagani's history was really poor and short.The roads were not good and the car was extremely old, totally unsuitable for the kind of route: strong vibration so it was impossible to talk about the tour ,we had to stop many times to fix some parts of the car that got broken during trip.
This problems would be OK, or at least accepted for a cheap price package but not for the expensive one!!!!!

1  Thank Edith M