All reviews buffet restaurant beach front hotel rooms are great seafood buffet under construction late hour would highly recommend this hotel business center excellent location enjoyed my stay the hotel offers golden beach beautiful hotel noodles amenities spg china
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

I had great time. Good location, good team & good team. Especially I am very please with service of Alisha & Catherine. They have perfect room with good view of sea. Break fast is great. Nice lounge with great view.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Reviewed 19 October 2018

As a lifetime Platinum Elite member I have spent the better part of my career travelling and staying in hotels for business. It has been a pleasure to stay here with a great view a beautiful well laid out room and excellent service. The breakfast buffet and executive lounge is excellent. The beach front boardwalk is amazing and goes for miles and there is a nice walking trail on the other side of hotel. The only issue I have which is common in higher end hotels is the laundry service cost. For long term stays laundry becomes a necessity but unfortunately the cost at all hotels for laundry service is very high. That being said I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting this area.

Room tip: East wing offers best view.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2018

t was a pleasure to stay here for three days. Excellent service from check in to departure. Most of the hotel rooms are with an ocean view.

The hotel restaurant had a great seafood buffet dinner, including lobster and various quality seafood with a reasonable price. Also, the buffet includes all you can drink beer and wine.

The Sous Chef runs BBQ seafood station, which has bbq sauced lobster and shrimp were some of the best I had ever ate, was super delicious. I believe that the Sous Chef is a food industry professional, because I stay in Marriott almost 100 days per every year. In addition, the buffet restaurant manager, Mr. Gao, has a great talent and passion for mentoring, coaching and inspiring waiters and providing excellent service to us.

I would highly recommend this hotel for both business or pleasure trips.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
SheratonYT, 公关经理 at Sheraton Yantai Golden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying in Sheraton Yantai Golden Beach Resort! We are glad to hear that you like our resteraunt and service. It's our pleasure to provide satisfied staying experience for you. We have transfered your good comments about Soucs Chef and Mr. Gao, they feel happy to hear that and they are looking forward to provide service for your next coming.

We are very appreciated for your recommend. Looking forward to your next coming.

Thanks and best regards.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

This is a great hotel, excellent location, great staff. The view from my room was amazing! The room was huge with the biggest bed I have ever seen. At least 4 people could sleep in it. The hotel has a pool that was very good for a morning swim, there were only 2 of us in the pool. The breakfast hall was enormous with anything and everything you could wish for.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
SheratonYT, 公关经理 at Sheraton Yantai Golden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear guest,

Thanks for staying in Sheraton Yantai Golden Beach Resort! We are glad to hear that you feel good in our hotel. It's our pleasure to provide satisfied service experience for you. All of our staff are looking forward to your next coming. Best wishes for you.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We were booked to this hotel by our business partner. What a pleasant surprise! It's right on the beach and I got chance to see the most beautiful sunset and sunrise! The staff were great and they gave me nice upgrade. Definitely will be back again. In the future.

Date of stay: May 2018

Dear guest,

Thanks for staying in Sheraton Yantai Golden Beach Resort! It's our pleasure to get your surprise feedback! All of our staff are looking forward to your next coming and we will provide good service for you as before. Thanks and best regards.