Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$77
View deal
Expedia.comUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
Trip.comUS$91
TravelocityUS$93
PricelineUS$91
Orbitz.comUS$93
All reviews main building blinds mountains comfort english khun bangkok
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2022

I should mention from the outset that I work since over 40 years in the hospitality industry. The check-in and departure lacked any smiles and every time I passed no greetings. The accommodation consist of shoebox or container style boxes dotted up and down all over the property and rooms which appear to be in the entrance of a bunker. I had requested a room near the public areas due to walking problems but no such luck.... The room was dated, dark and uninviting. The darkly lit bathroom looked like the dungeons, the toilet seat loose, the shower head needing descaling and generally lacked cleanliness. The bed sheet looked like someone slept in it before, the windows dirty, the window blinds shutters a nuisance, the WIFI via the Smart TV not a smart idea at all and kept on shutting down. What a nuisance compared to the WIFI in the main building. Room furniture partly suitable for a Kiddy Club offering no comfort.
The dinner was very mediocre but also very overpriced for what it was and staff friendliness was lacking throughout - particularly at breakfast when I had to wait over 10 minutes for a simple cup of coffee , the yoghurt I ordered never came etc
I was looking forward to some fresh air which I got but NOTHING else to relax!

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Honestly I give it a average score due to the fact that the room space for is really comfortable however the interior design is tired ...and use of “wood” is overused.
Wooden blinds for all windows and they don’t work well.

Service from the hotel again mix feeling
I guess due to the lack of tourism the staffs are taking it easy or lost the passion to meet/greet the guest... in my opinion this is the best time to bring out the best in your service to “wow” guest or because of huge language gap thus it felt really cold except for a front desk guy Khun Nat who understands that my female friend feels unsafe alone in that scenic view room and attempts to ensure he gets her a room within my room and near proximity.

Level 3 sky bar is closed again it wasn’t inform on the website ... I honestly felt discounted, disgruntled, disdain about this stay here as we have 3 rooms for 1 night.

Will I come back again?
Will I recommend?

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Mantatattoo
Reviewed 12 January 2021

Very nice looking hotel with it's main building located on top of the hill in Kao Yai. We've had some really good coffee and relaxing time in the hotel's restaurant located on the second floor. Incredible pictures taken from the terrace bar on the third floor. Staff were very helpful and super nice.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 7 September 2020 via mobile

Almost 10 years that I haven’t visited Khaoyai and this time I considered to holiday here and stay at The Paz for 1 night with my friend
As I checked the reviews and photo from customer, this resort looks minimal and modern style. The swimming pool was attractive! That’s why I considered to stay here!
I booked in deluxe type, the accommodation is large and also bathroom and feel comfortable. View from my room is very green from mountains.
The resort also have the onsen too! but I didn’t try it.
The breakfast was not bad, normal. It should have more variety of the buffet line and menu.
Staff was very very nice and helpful.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank bentophenA
Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

Good view, great service from staffs . We stayed for one night on weekday that means we received discounts and our room had been upgraded from deluxe to scenery villa. The room was clean. The breakfast was delicious with nice view at the restaurant. We will definitely come back.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank CommBkk