Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
US$101
View deal
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2019

When: 11-13 October 2019

If you ask me about the view of Chevin Khao Yai. I guess the pictures uploaded tell a thousand words and the message is conveyed. I was told this lovely resort is slightly more than a year old.

This resort is run by Khun Ben and Lek who pay attention to detail with a personal touch. When I said personal touch, I mean it. They are very passionate about doing what they are doing here at Chevin.

Location: You need to have a car because Chevin is far away from everything but I only can describe this place as "Hidden Valley, Hidden Gem". If you need clean fresh air to fill in your lungs then this is the right place to be. It is so relaxing and will make your mind calm and peaceful. If you prefer the city centre or tourist attraction just a stone throw away then I'm afraid this is not for you or it will not serve the purpose.

Facilities: This is not a 5-Star resort, so do not expect an Olympic size swimming pool or a gym that is going to prepare you for the Mr Universe Championships. Because the awesome view and 'home-made' running track by Khun Ben will keep you busy in the morning or evening. My suggestion is to take full advantage of the running track and the surrounding nature.

I have to use the catchphrase associated with Arnold Schwarzenegger - "I'll be back" to Chevin again!

Date of stay: October 2019