Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Vio.com
US$97
View deal
EtripUS$97
Agoda.comUS$101
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

Really impress with everything in Chevin. They’re so kind, helpful, friendly, cozy and full of service mind. Especially impress with their privacy trail run route 1.5km per round. Don’t forget your running shoes when you will go there.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2019

When: 11-13 October 2019

If you ask me about the view of Chevin Khao Yai. I guess the pictures uploaded tell a thousand words and the message is conveyed. I was told this lovely resort is slightly more than a year old.

This resort is run by Khun Ben and Lek who pay attention to detail with a personal touch. When I said personal touch, I mean it. They are very passionate about doing what they are doing here at Chevin.

Location: You need to have a car because Chevin is far away from everything but I only can describe this place as "Hidden Valley, Hidden Gem". If you need clean fresh air to fill in your lungs then this is the right place to be. It is so relaxing and will make your mind calm and peaceful. If you prefer the city centre or tourist attraction just a stone throw away then I'm afraid this is not for you or it will not serve the purpose.

Facilities: This is not a 5-Star resort, so do not expect an Olympic size swimming pool or a gym that is going to prepare you for the Mr Universe Championships. Because the awesome view and 'home-made' running track by Khun Ben will keep you busy in the morning or evening. My suggestion is to take full advantage of the running track and the surrounding nature.

I have to use the catchphrase associated with Arnold Schwarzenegger - "I'll be back" to Chevin again!

Date of stay: October 2019