Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$105
View deal
Expedia.comUS$124
Hotels.comUS$124
PricelineUS$150
TravelocityUS$124
Trip.comUS$123
Orbitz.comUS$124
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2020

We stayed as a family during midweek in September. The hotel design was nice and beautiful. Our room was 2 bedrooms pool villa. Parking area was in the basement and we had to request the bellboy for helping us. Our room was placed far from the lobby and again no buggy car service (we travelled with an infant and elderly with osteoarthritis knees). When we arrived our villa, there was no any information from the staffs. Rooms were clean and nice decorated. There was an out of order tiny refrigerator in our villa, we had to request for ice bucket for preserved breast pump milk. The worse part was the room service. The room service staff didn't had service minds. They spoke with their customers very bad. We discussed the issues with hotel manager and she apologised. That's all.

Room tip: This hotel suit for teenagers, not for elderly and infant.
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 4 September 2020 via mobile

Good room but would never visit again.
Not as look like in pictures and really not that beautiful.
Could have done much better.specily with the services and also pool was not clean at all.
And restaurants was too over price.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank viroj g
Reviewed 1 August 2020 via mobile

Intriquing architecture and beautiful landscape with maze concept. Building with 3 floors with only stairs, so not recommend for old people and hadicap. Bedroom is quite big with comfy bed. Clean bathroom, but small amount of shampoo and liquid soap, not enough for 2 persons. Lovely loop pool near restaurant. Morning breakfast is quite busy for some preriod. Breakfast buffet has various kind of carbohydrate food, but less meat. Staffs are friendly.

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank Mollymoon_26
Reviewed 28 July 2020 via mobile

Overall a good stay with several key positive highlights that made our stay memorable.

Positives:
1) Food at the hotel was a particular highlight. Special mention to the chef and team for creating both excellent Thai and western cuisine.

2) Room was big with very comfortable bed. Baby cot was prepared prior to our arrival for our 6 month old baby

3) Garden and pool was very photogenic. Definitely thoughts and care when designing the hotel and landscape.

4) Staff in general were very polite and welcoming. A mention towards Khun Pop (Bell/Concierge) who was very welcoming and gave us great advice where to site see - we can genuinely feel that he truly care for our well being

Cons/Rooms for improvement
1) On the first night, we ordered fired pork belly with salt and chili at the restaurant and found it to be truly wonderful. So the following night, we ordered it for our room service as we were quite tired and didn’t want to go out. Ordered was received by the room service/restaurant but called back to inform that this item was only for the restaurant order only ?????!!! Also, pizza was not available as dough was finished (7pm)

2) For our first night the restaurant, I ordered wine by the glass but soon changed it to order the whole bottle instead (within a minute) but was informed by the service staff that they had already poured the wine. I don’t mind to take the wine by the glass that I ordered but the way the staff said it made us felt bad if we refused to take the order.

3) Breakfast was quite hectic with limited manpower. I understand that it was the long weekend, but better man/client management could have gone a long way so that not all guests would come to breakfast at the same time. Eggs station could be improved in terms of speed and service. We did not get our eggs order during both days of our stay

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 13 March 2020 via mobile

To Management, this place needs improving starting from reception when you walk in , I explained that I messaged on Instagram regarding 2 rooms for today the 13 th of March but with NO response on Instagram and not even a sorry from the girl that served me , secondly we were eating at the restaurant out the back of the property and I needed to change the nappy of my 7 month old baby so I needed to go to the underground car park where I was parked to changed him, once I was finished there I walked to where the cart was parked that I think takes guests around if needed be and asked if they could take me and my son to the restaurant out the back and I was told to walk along the side and after I minute the guy quickly came up and asked me if I’m staying here at the hotel that he would take me to the restaurant, this tells me that there heart is just for money nothing else , if it wasn’t late and we weren’t tired we would of gone to find another place to stay tonight . My advice to the Owner / Management don’t spend too much money on making the photos look amazing on Instagram and making people think this place is amazing and NOT deliver the service with it together , anyway good luck and hope you improve your service for future guests that pay good money to stay with you , I will never know as I WILL never stay here again , you have left a BAD taste in my mouth .

Date of stay: March 2020