Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Trip.com
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
StayForLong
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2020

If you're looking for a place to stay near Khao Yai, go no further, this is the place.
I stayed in Eco Valley Lodge for two nights with a group of 15 people, and every single one of them agreed that this was the best accomodation during the whole two-week trip.
The place is a 10 minute drive from Pak Chong, which is really nice if you want to have a quiet nice evening in a oasis-like place away from all the noise from the town and the highway. They do have all the services right there, so after a nice hike in Khao Yai, you don't even need to go to the town for a massage or dinner.
The bungalows are clean and nice, the common area (or the inner yard, if you will) is green and beautiful and the pool can be used all night through (which is unusual for Thailand), as long as you don't disturb other guests.
The restaurant has a wide array of choices, including proper authentic thai food, as well as real western food. And the dairy! They do have the best yoghurt in Thailand for breakfast!
Even though everything about this place was great, I'd like to highlight the manager and staff - everyone was super helpful with all my requests, they would go out of their way just to help me, even if I came up with something like organizing transportation to visit Pak Chong's night bazaar RIGHT NOW FOR 15 PEOPLE.
I have to mention James, the manager. The nicest guy you can imagine. Very knowledgable and willing to have a chat, and gives special atention to every single guest. Also, because he's in Thailand for years, he knows it inside and out, and can give you the best advice on any subject regarding Thailand. I've been in Thailand more than ten times and I've stayed in a lot of different places, usually it's a thai manager who doesn't really understand what you need or an expat who just doesn't care that much anymore. James is not any of these, a true gem!

Date of stay: November 2019
EcoValleyLodge, Manager at Eco Valley Lodge Khao Yai, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2020

Hello Harijs! We can only say thank you very, very much for your enthusiastic review. We enjoyed your group's visit and the happy moments together. Thanks too for the lesson of the special role music has played in Latvia. Would love to see you folk again.

Reviewed 16 January 2020

We chose Thailand as the place for our family to meet up at Christmas, as a half-way point between the UK and Australia. We knew we wanted somewhere quiet and off the beaten track but not too far from Bangkok, to keep travelling times to a minimum. We wanted to relax with some space of our own, use of a pool and some decent food. So what a joy to have found ECO Valley Lodge! Incredibly peaceful, in beautiful surroundings and so close to the National Park. The white squirrels are fascinating and the visiting bird-life is beautiful. (All easily spotted from the comfort of a sun-lounger!) We stayed 6 nights in the 3-bedroomed villa, which gave us plenty of time to read, chat, swim and play games together. The onsite food was fabulous (we loved the black rice) and I am sure my glasses of wine got bigger every day! James and the staff were all incredibly friendly and helpful and it seemed that nothing was too much trouble. James also helped us organise some tours during the week, to local temples and into the National Park. The bat cave at sunset was absolutely unforgettable. He even took us to the local night market and for supper at a BBQ restaurant. Eco Valley Lodge was perfect. It provided us with a wonderful mix of family down-time, lovely Thai food and fascinating places to visit, for a memorable Christmas reunion.

Room tip: All the villas face the gardens and pool.
Date of stay: December 2019
EcoValleyLodge, Manager at Eco Valley Lodge Khao Yai, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2020

Thanks, Jacqui, for your kind words of endorsement! It was a treat to meet you. Your family's stay was a special one. We are so glad you chose us from all the available options.

Reviewed 10 January 2020

What a gem of a hotel—from start to finish, my family felt entirely at home here, and I would recommend it to people travelling alone, with families, or with a partner. We stayed in the three-bedroom villa as we were a group of two adult kids and our parents, and we loved the comfort of having our own living room and dining room to socialize, but equally loved having breakfast at the restaurant and talking with other guests and with James, the lovely manager. I was sick with laryngitis for my whole holiday, so I spent a bit more time on site, and I thoroughly enjoyed bonding with Jack the lovely resort dog, and James really went above and beyond by going and picking up some cough medicine and cough drops for me--without my knowledge he was going to even do so! Great location, great value, and exceptional service--can’t wait to go back.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
EcoValleyLodge, Manager at Eco Valley Lodge Khao Yai, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2020

Hey Kristie. Thank you for the wonderful endorsement. We're glad you felt at home here with us. And, of course, we'd love to have you back any old time!

Reviewed 18 December 2019

Walking through the entrance to this property, my son and I were delighted by the hidden oasis we had booked. Because this property is tucked off the main busy highway, it is quiet and peaceful, and the owner has provided for whatever you might need. The open air restaurant that serves as the reception area is also the social anchor of the property. It has views of the pools, gardens, and bungalows, and serves a surprising variety of fresh, healthy, and deliciously prepared foods and drinks to meet anyone's taste from breakfast through dinner and evening drinks. The (native English speaking) manager was incredibly accommodating, booking cars for people, offering to arrange transportation to/from the local train station, making recommendations for local sites, and in our case, booking private tours that matched our interests in both culture and nature. I can't imagine anyone going more out of their way to serve us. I heartily recommend this place- would definitely go again, but would STRONGLY recommend that you make your booking DIRECTLY through their site. They don't require a cash deposit, prices are the same, and you are sure of direct communication with them that way.

Room tip: Rooms that face the dining area make for a very short walk to eat!
Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank Karrie R
EcoValleyLodge, Manager at Eco Valley Lodge Khao Yai, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2019

Hi Karrie. Thanks for your generous endorsement of our little boutique resort. It was a delight to have you & Sam here. We are grateful you chose Eco Valley Lodge from all the available options. Would love to see you back again.

Reviewed 25 October 2019

Had a lovely time at this resort. I had the whole fish in lemon sauce and this was one of the best fish i ever had. They take such good care of the resort and the people visiting. I felt so welcome coming here. You can relax near the pool, in the restaurant or after a relaxing massage. Rooms have been taken care of well so you will feel so refreshed when you leave this place.

Thank you all for the good care!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank joelle_xx
EcoValleyLodge, Manager at Eco Valley Lodge Khao Yai, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2019

Yay! Thank you, Joelle. It was a treat to meet you and 'the gang'. We appreciate your review. It is a real encouragement.