Lowest prices for your stay
US$43
US$46
Vio.com
US$39
Hotels.comUS$46
PricelineUS$46
TravelocityUS$46
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2019

Our first foray into Khao Yai and we were pleasantly surprised will definitely return to explore further. Our stay was at Phuwanalee Resort. I love the Thai style rooms so it was a no brainer when booking. Upgraded to a "Junior Suite" which was smaller than expected but for a one night stop over was fine. The room was as you can imagine perfectly built and well fitted out. HOt water as much as you could want, great aircon, bags transported with us via a gold cart which was great after our 7 hour drive. Room was great, breakfast was average paying extra for a machine made coffee was not so great. Grounds are kept impeccably. Would love to come back with family another time. A nice stay overall.

Room tip: Book via Booking.com we paid half the rack rate
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 958RobertB
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Phuwanalee is a a good hotel but the price is a bit more than the quality of the hotel.
The garden is very beautiful and the rooms have a nice balcony which has the view of the garden.
But the toilets didnt function well, we had to flush many times..When they cleaned the room they forgot to
put some things and I had to call them again. It is not very easy to find the hotel's location either. I think I can find a better place with this price next time!

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I’m here for 5 days according to my business. This place provide a very cozy room and great food and dessert. I have Thai dessert called Bua-Loy which is the best Bua-Loy I ever have. Moreover, staffs are very with wonderful service mind.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2018

Stayed here with family of two senior citizens and a four year old and was overall happy with the place. The resort is away from the main room and substantially large and with trees all over. I liked that the most and does not give you one of the new modern concrete places. We were put up first in a room in the lawns and closer to 'nature' - it was large, clean and quiet but just lacked the privacy. We moved to a room in the main building and that was way better. smaller but well maintained and gives you a old-look. The balcony opens right into the trees. That also comes with keeping away the mosquitoes, squirrels and other nature bugs. The staff are very friendly and really helped us out. They have a play area (for kids) and fitness centre - though the air con does not work. Breakfast - thats the down side - when the groups are large, there is buffet breakfast but when it is low season, you have to order from the menu - just the regular stuff. The place looks old and gives you a nice serene feeling. Worth it.

Room tip: 209 is the best room in the main building
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank krazy_kolyn
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I really wanted to be able to rate this property higher. The manager and the staff was really nice, the breakfast was awesome. The grounds of the hotel is well kept and the resort has a cozy atmosphere. The accommodation as such was less than perfect- the bed was rock hard, I didn’t sleep well. The hot water in the shower had no pressure so ended up with cold showers for two days. These two latter points make it difficult for me to rate this property higher than two bullets.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple