Lowest prices for your stay
US$126
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
Hotels.comUS$186
PricelineUS$136
TravelocityUS$186
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2019 via mobile

I booked 3 adjacent rooms for our family vacation in Khao Yai.

There were other guests but the place was so vast we feel as we had it to ourselves.

Rooms were clean, though a little aged.

Service was impeccable.

Breakfast was good and though in the time of our, visit it was not buffet, but there were a mini buffet of breads and cereal and you can order as much of the hot breakfast menu as you want.

There were free to use bicycles, which we enjoyed using as we explored. Roses and other flowers were abundant in the property, it will make you feel so relaxed.

Location wise, it is far from the city and other places and it is where you go to truly relax. In our case it wasn’t a big problem as we hired a van while in Khao Yai (which I recommend, cause it is hard to take taxis there).

I truly loved this place. I’ll just let the pictures speak for themselves.

Highly recommended, specially considering the price point of the rooms, 100% will return. ❤️

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Chrynn
Reviewed 15 December 2019 via mobile

We (3 families) settled for Kensington English Garden Resort Khao Yai as we couldn't get Thames Valley for 3 nights.

The resort compound is large. A church and a garden are allocated at the entrance of the entire resort. We mistook the church as the main lobby as we arrived late at night but managed to navigate eventually find the main building. Further in will be the main lobby building where you do you check-in and breakfast.

There are a few blocks of 2 stories buildings. Our deluxe rooms are located opposite of the main building across a roundabout garden.

[Staff]
- friendly
- willing to help

[Bedroom]
- there are a total of 4 rooms on each level
- we took 3 ground level rooms
- my room with extra bed
- room is spacious enough for 3 kids to self-entertain and play
- equipped with the required (tv, aircon, dresser, toiletries, etc.
- there is no warmer, just switch off aircon and tuck under blanket
- my toilet was choked consecutively for 2 nights (repeated). Finally fixed on the 2nd night.
- my friend's room toilet was choked on the last night.

[Beds]
- medium hardness
- with 4 pillows (2 soft, 2 firm)
- blanket is warm/thick to keep the cold away
- extra bed (super single) comes with one soft pillow and warm blanket

[Location]
- about 3.5hrs from Bangkok
- NOT on Thanaratch Road. So do plan in additional ~15-20min of traveling in/out of the resort.
- about 15-20min to Thanaratch Road (The Castle, Thames Valley, The Chocolate Factory, etc.).

[Breakfast]
- 4 local dishes (rice, kway tiao, veg, meat)
- 3 'international' dishes (sausages, ham, potatoes/bacon's)
- egg station
- noodle station
- bread station
- fruits and cereal station
- porridge station (this was not open on my last day)
- sit outside for breakfast with a view
- breakfast was O.K.
- I would explore breakfast out of resort next time if I have to stay here

Overall, the resort is O.K. The feel of English is there, but not the breakfast. I like the location, not too far away from attractions. With proper planning with the traveling time in mind, you can still get your places to-go checklist checked.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank alvisyky
Reviewed 1 September 2019 via mobile

It was a wonderful trip for this kind of resort for garden style , Quiet place , Very detail for decoration in single thing and very romantic, Special thanks for khun Thi ( Thinking she is a front office manager ) Very kind and take a good care of us, We will be back again in soon.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank L9474TQmichaeld
Reviewed 9 June 2019

I like the surrounding - the buildings and the trees lining the road. It makes me feel I am in UK. More importantly I like the Catholic Church nearby. The restaurant is a quiet escape from busy Bangkok city.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 18 April 2019

We had booked two rooms for our family at this resort during the Songkran holidays. It is easy to reach from Bangkok. The property is very well maintained and is set amidst beautiful natural surroundings that includes a lovely garden and a water body.

The staff is cheerful and helpful and take pains to cater to every small need of guests. Very good food and a variety of board games in the bar!!

Overall I would recommend it strongly.

Date of stay: April 2019