Lowest prices for your stay
US$141
View deal
Hotels.com
US$167
View deal
PricelineUS$169
TravelocityUS$167
Trip.comUS$169
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2021 via mobile

There are many activities to do on the premises
Hotel room is spectacularly clean and food was spectacular at Chez Sonia and the clubhouse. The landscape was beautiful, it's a good getaway from the city.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 20 September 2021 via mobile

This was my first time visiting this place. I was impressed with the resort’s environment, and staffs were very helpful and friendly especially K. Charlie and K. Tammy, also the staff at breakfast. ( I cannot remember his name, but he was very polite and helpful). I stayed in premier room which I like an interior decoration, the bed’s so comfy, Netflix and Youtube are available on TV, and I can see the wide garden from my room. K. Tammy escorted me to the stable and gave me a lot of information about horses, and the horses are so cute. For breakfast, it was not very various, but the taste and quality were good. I will definitely go back soon.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 26 July 2021 via mobile

My partner and I used to stay in this hotel for 2 time. We face a lot of communication issue from last time but we come back again as we love their golf course. We stay in July this year and I can say this is the remarkable stay as we received a very professional service since the first step . We booked the wrong date from agoda Charlie show is his professional service to solve our problem quickly with his smile that make us very impress and Tammy is another one who offer us the best service during our stay he tried to meet us in everywhere to talk to us and make sure we are happy. I can say that this 2 staff is treasure to your company. We will recommend this hotel our friends and we will come back again for sure.

Room tip: Go for their activities
Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Jitterybesttime
Thanabordi Srikuta, Other at Rancho Charnvee Resort & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2021

Dear Jitterybesttime,

Thank you for sharing your appreciation regarding your most recent stay with us.

We always endeavor to ensure our guests have a memorable experience with us and reading your recommendation is a great reward. I took great pleasure in sharing your comments on the quality of service to Khun Tammy and Khun Charlie.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Yours sincerely,

The Team at Rancho Charnvee

Reviewed 24 July 2021

My trip started from 14th July with my boyfriend, It's my first time to stay this hotel is was very fantastic English country hotel very peaceful and relaxing. The staff are very professional and breakfast is yummy. I don't have much time to stay here thank you for all lovely staff especially K.Charlie and K.Tammy to arranged my beautiful room and trips for us. I like to riding a horse with embraced by mountains view and they are drove a golf cart take us see a various parts of the hotel and there is a lot of activities around and The hotel located nearby national park .

For surely... see you next trip love you all :)

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank chaknarai

Dear chaknarai,

We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed a great experience in our establishment.

Regarding the service, our team take great pride in contributing to the happiness of our valued guests and give them a memorable experience. Please be assured that I will share your kind feedback with Khun Charlie and Khun Tammy.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon for a new amazing experience at Rancho Charnvee !

Kindest regards,

The Team At Rancho Charnvee

Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

If you want a quite place to rest and experience the enchanting view of the mountain.. i recommend this place.. the food is great the staff are very accommodating especially the management guy (sorry for my memory error) who made us by warm welcome and also the room is very neat. For family with children for sure your kids will enjoy thier pool, my father and sister who enjoy the running and walk around the golf course . thr feeling that you are staying in a sweet home in the middle of the forest.

We have inhaled the purification.It's worth waiting to get out of the house.. I love my stay here and can’t wait to back soon

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ChocolaTu

Dear ChocolaTu,

We can't thank you enough for your time with us, as well as your amazing review. We do our best to make you feel like a part of the family, and we are so grateful you took the time to reward us with such generous remarks.

We sincerely hope to see you again.

The Team At Rancho Charnvee