Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Expedia.comUS$94
PricelineUS$94
TravelocityUS$94
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2019 via mobile

I stayed at Greenery resort for a couple days for the meeting. The staffs at the reception were very kind and willing to assist you everywhere you go. The room was big and clean. The breakfast experience was nice and a lot of choices. The swimming pool is huge and clean. Lovely stay with the polite room attendant who cleaned my room every day. Overall is perfect.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank iamchriis
SeksanRYC, Resident Manager at The Greenery Resort Khao Yai, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2019

Dear iamchriis,

Thank you very much for choosing us on your enjoyable stay in Khaoyai. We appreciated your valuable review on tripadvisor.com and we will definitely share the review among our team accordingly.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Best regards,

The Greenery Resort Khao Yai and The Botanica Khaoyai

Reviewed 2 May 2019

Stayed here for 1 night with the group for tourism, this hotel is big, have 2 swimming pool and has playground at one of them.
The breakfast consider very good, the taste was good, the restaurant also good, the variety also OK.
The room was standard, decent, spacious,but a bit dark inside the room and the hotel itself quite dark in some part, I dont like, but maybe its the design.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank AgungI
SeksanRYC, Resident Manager at The Greenery Resort Khao Yai, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2019

Dear Agungl,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us at Greenery Resort!

I am delighted to read you and found our property amazing and perfect staff and services. Our property is ideally located near a number of major points of interest and attractions including our water park – Splash World (a definite “must do” when visiting Khao Yai). We do apologize for the room facility and some areas where aren't enough lighting that we are surely improve it very soon. In an effort to further support our property via the power of social media – may I ask that you take a moment to review us on Facebook as well? Both platforms are very helpful for our future guests to know our property and product a little better.

Again, thank you for the value comment and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Botanica Khao Yai
Greenery Resort
Khao Yai Convention Center

Reviewed 28 April 2019 via mobile

stayed with my famile for a couple day foud a great warm welcoming from the staffs. check in very easy with a nice touch with the welcome drinks for the refreahment. Lovely rooms and hotel facilities such as a swimming pool. The breakfast experience was great and a lot of food varities from Asian ro European.

We will definitely come back here again

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Point P
GreeneryResort_GM, Resident Manager at The Greenery Resort Khao Yai, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2019

Dear Point P,

We are looking forward to welcome you back in near future.

Best regards,

The Greenery Resort Khao Yai and The Botanica Khaoyai

Reviewed 26 February 2019 via mobile

This trip to Khao Yai was supposed to be a reward to my Thai team for their excellence performance, however, the retreat turned out to be more of a bootcamp with this stay. There was no room wifi, no hot shower in most of our rooms, blackout twice during our stay, dirty linen, disgusting bathroom mat, rusty shower head, dirty sink etc (pictures attached).
Everywhere in this resort seems to be under maintenance, from kids’ pool to the hotel rooms.
We paid 2,900 baht per night for a 4-star hotel but standard of the room is equivalent to a hostel! Totally not worth the stay and a huge disappointment !

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank oh_papillon
GreeneryResort_GM, Manager at The Greenery Resort Khao Yai, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2019

Dear Khun Oh Papillon,

Please accept my sincere apologies on all the issues that you and your team had experiences up on your recent stay with us. I would like to assure you that we are taking your feedback seriously and using your case to review all elements of our services and standard.

Your time taken on sharing your feedback is highly appreciate. We do hope you will consider us again on your next trip to Khao Yai

Tanin Suphavittayakorn
Business Operations Director - Corporate
Scenical Development Co., Ltd

Reviewed 24 February 2019 via mobile

The registration check process is quite fast and convenient, the room I have booked is not what I thought and looked at the booking.com website. very different from what I saw and I got it, asked the reception and I didn't get the appropriate answer. entering the room: quite large and looking clean on the bed but after entering the bathroom part it was not clean enough a lot of hair was scattered on the floor, WC mark stain, the toilet paper was insufficient, there was no ironing and enough drinking water bottles.

Laundry service : There was no laundry list in my room , called the reception promise to send someone but never come , I have decide to keep my laundry.

Room stationary: There was no paper,pen, resort dictionary and room service menu everything have to find by self or asking the reception.

NO wifi connection in the room, REALLY !!! I have to go down the lobby, or restaurant to look for this connection, it is quite disturbing my privacy because I cannot freely use the internet, for video calls, e-mail, etc as much as people around the internet are located.

No minibar in my room I was expecting can have some beer in the room and enjoy my time with my paperwork, want to order but no beverage list in the room.

Concierge service, I didn’t get clear information about what is around the resort and activity that can be done during the stay. Have to search in the google by self

Breakfast, amazing food presentation can choose and eat whatever you want to eat. I have seat 3hrs at the restaurant, but none of the staff asked me, they came to my table just to clean and take empty plates and glass. there is no enggagment service. All the staff have good grooming and smile, but they don't talk to guests and are asking about the experince stay or the food in the restaurant as I am there. Homework for management***.

The spa amazing , highly recommended well done the spa team

Hotel facilities this place is great for families, and people who are on a honeymoon can have more time to enjoying the resort.

Recommend to stay , but double check again before you booked the hotel, to ensure you get the right room you booked.

February,24 2019

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
GreeneryResort_GM, General Manager at The Greenery Resort Khao Yai, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2019

Dear nfv1976,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Greenery Resort.

Your helpful comments are much appreciated and please accept my sincere apologies on the issues that we were not up to the standard of facilities and services. Your feedback has help us to see what need to be improved immediately and we will keep continually working on the matter.

We hope to welcome you back at our hotel again.

Tanin Suphavittayakorn
Business Operations Director - Corporate
Scenical Development Co., Ltd.