Sierra View is just a row of 4 or 5 rooms building, with a kitchen/guard security post/parking lot assistance/staff accommodation building (it's a small concrete hut actually) few steps away from the rooms.
Something like a drive-in motel.
2. Nice and decent room - with large bathroom.
3. Friendly and helpful staff - the chef, the floor manager, the room service, the guard, the receptionist (all the same person :) ).
4. Nice service - sending your breakfast to your room - and having breakfast with the magnificent mountain view with nearby corn fields.
5. Cool dogs!
1. Quite a distance away from main road.
2. No nearby convenient shop.
3. Staff - you might need to have Google Translate installed in your handphone to get what you want.
If you're adventurous type with a budget, this one is for you.