Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Vio.com
US$10
View deal
EtripUS$10
Trip.comUS$10
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2019 via mobile

Been here for drinks and food a few times while visiting pakchong but this was the first time we stayed.
What can I say it’s brilliant best place to stay for sure, rooms give you everything you need.
They could do with a little fresh up but other than that they comfy cool and ideal.
Food in the bar is great both with English and Thai.
Staff are lovely nothing to much trouble very friendly and smiling the pool is nice well maintained maybe a couple of parasols to offer shade is all.
They have if you like wooden sleeping pods and tents which is quite unique but with the temps pakchong hits I’ll stick to my AC room
Will not hesitate to stay there again and would recommend it to anyone.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mkm250680
Reviewed 4 December 2018

We stay there for 2 night. we wish to stay there longer.
we opt for the direct facing pool. like the idea where when you open your room door you face the pool. kids love it so much.
Room size is decent for 4.

nice pool
Staff is very accommodating.
about 10 min drive from the night market. Lots of great food there.
definitely will come again.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2018

I didn't stay at the hotel but I did see one of the rooms. It had a microwave and a mini refrigerator. The room was a little small and the table and 2 chairs were outside the room on the patio. If I return to Pak Chong I will stay at this hotel. One reason for that is that I did go to their restaurant on 2 different evenings during the week of September 2nd to the 8th. This review is about the restaurant. I just can't find the name of the restaurant to put the review under it. The first evening I was there, I had Lasagna. It was very good. I think that the next time I was there that I had a spaghetti dinner, but I could be mistaken on that. What ever it was, it was very good too. I will have a hard time trying to decide which one to get the next time I am there. Both dinners had enough food on the plate and the price was very reasonable. I definitely recommend this restaurant

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank SKing1072
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I lived four years in pakchong 3 years ago I moved to Phuket
I know sportbar very well, I have a guesthouse in Phuket now but when I come back that’s my place to stay.lovely food and most important very lovely owners (..and the dogs also)
I defenatly recommend that resort

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I live and work in Thailand. My job involves a lot of driving and 'overnighting' in various places throughout the country. I was advised to try out the sport bar next time I was passing through Pakchong so that's what I did.

What I found was a hidden gem!

The owner is a young, ambitious and hard working Brit who has built this place from scratch. Although he's obviously very busy he still seems to find the time to chat to each customer and make them feel very welcome. As does his friendly wife, daughter and helpful Thai staff

Since my first overnight at the sport bar I've been back a few times. The last time I stayed, I was lucky enough to stay for a month so I took my wife and daughter and they thoroughly enjoyed it as much as I did.

The resort is peaceful and beautiful.The Food is excellent with a good choice of both western and Thai food. The rooms are lovely and excellent value for money.

Even the locals at the bar don't seem to be the normal 'moaning expat' type. They also made my family and I very welcome and we all had a great time.

I would (and do) recommend this resort to anyone. Whether you're just traveling through or staying a while. This place has it all and is in a great location.

I'm looking forward to visiting this hidden gem again soon.

Room tip: All rooms vary in price but all are clean and more than adequate.
Date of stay: August 2017