Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
US$86
Free cancellation until 16/02/23
Vio.com
US$72
Hotels.comUS$86
TravelocityUS$86
ZenHotels.comUS$87
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2018

Had a fuss while checking in at around 1830hrs. Took an hour plus to resolve, wasting our time.
Hotel staff said that we need to add extra bed which will cost us 2400Baht for 2 nights since we are travelling with 2 kids aged 3 & 5yrs.
I explained that I booked through Agoda and policy states that children aged 3-11yrs stay for free and I do not need the extra bed. I even showed the staff Agoda's policy on my phone but the hotel staff said that the policy has changed and kids need to purchase extra bed for check in and told us to resolve the issue with Agoda.
After an hour plus, managed to resolve the issue by paying 600 baht for extra kid and with our breakfast forfeited.
Please double check with hotel first before booking if you are travelling with kids to avoid such unpleasant issue. Overall hotel was not too bad just that our mood was destroyed over such issue.

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank versus83
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

It's a nice villa away from the main tourist attractions. Recommended for those who drive on their own. We were lucky enough to be arranged at a room with superb mountain and sunset view. If you don't have a hectic plan for Khao Yai, this is the place for you.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2018

The resort is located in the midst of a Thai rural village. We loved the well maintained gardens, luscious flowering plants and the view of mountains in the distance. The weather at this time of year is great: cool and dry.

The bed-rooms are all individual box-like chalets with floor to ceiling windows, with a view of mountains in the distance.

Staff is friendly and receptionists speak good English.

If you don't have a car you will have to eat all meals at the resort. Other restaurants are close to 30 km away.

Room tip: Older rooms are smaller but have better view.
Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I​ booking​ this​ place with​ Travel​oka,I​ request​ good​ view​ with​ my​ agency one​ time and​ call​ direct to​ this​ resort for​ the​ second.
So,When​ I​ check-​in​ the​ receptionist have​ provide a​ bad​ view​ and​ smaller area to​ me.(change​ from​ L20 to​ L17​ without my​ accept)
I​ do​ not​ advise​ you​ if​ you​ would like to​ booking​ this​ Resort​ for​ your​ holiday​ be​case​ it​ so​ far from the​ center of​ town​ and​ receptionist​ don't​ have​ good​ service.
However​ if​ you​ would​ like​ to​ eat​ delicious food,beverage​ and​ des​sert, I​ would​ recommend this​ one.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 28 January 2018

We sincerely apologize for your experience staying with us. Unfortunately, not every room had equality of scenery. However we are trying our best to allocate our room to every guest who staying with us. Also, some of our staffs are still in training and will be guided according to our guest opinions. Please rest assure that our service will surely improve for your next visit. We again sincerely thank you for your feedback and we consider every guest as our invaluable customers.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

This is a boutique resort. The check-in desk is located within the restaurant, so initially we thought we came to the wrong place.

The front desk staff was very polite and helpful. We were unsure how to drive over to our villa, so she got a housekeeping staff to show us the way.

Our room (L11) with two double beds was clean and beautiful. There were even three chickens that roamed freely and it was pleasant to hear them in the morning.

But this room has the afternoon sun so it was very hot in the afternoon when we checked in at 4 pm. It took quite a while for the air-con to cool the room.

The breakfast spread is simple and ample and served from 7.30 am onwards, though you can start slightly earlier.

Check out was a breeze.