3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$126
Hotels.comUS$126
TravelocityUS$126
PricelineUS$126
Trip.comUS$126
Destinia.comUS$135
All reviews beautiful hotel golf course nice view small animal farm executive deluxe picture taking indian vegetarian dishes special dishes amazing room enjoyed the swimming pool main building organic farm bedroom villa large balcony fresh air take pictures outdoor area
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2022 via mobile

Second trip to MVY khao yai on 13-16 Nov 2022.A very warm welcome and instant checkin by the front staffs.Superb and very clean room with full facilities.Very friendly housekeeping and bellboy staffs.FLAVOUR restaurant clean and tasty food with international and local varities and topclass sevices from the staffs Khun MIEW was outstanding and helpful at all times.A superb family resort with a great panoramic view.Thanks to all the staffs for making our holidays a wonderful stay.Thumb up to The GM and his teams.A topclass management...Thank you

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Suthee Sithoomchan, Other at Movenpick Resort Khao Yai, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2022

Dear Rayw697

Greetings from Movenpick Resort Khaoyai and thank you for sharing your experiences regarding of your recent stay at the Mövenpick Resort Khao Yai.

Reviewed 15 October 2022 via mobile

It was a short getaway trip of 3 nights to Khao Yai during our stay in Thailand.

We learnt about the resort from an online article, fell in love with the scenic views of the resort and deciced that we HAVE to experience it!

Although we stayed many times in different regions of thailand this was our first time in khao yai hence we contacted the hotel directly to make a reservation however at the end the booking was confirmed via booking.com as the direct offer wasnt competitive enough but we were in touch with reservations for additional information.

Upon arrival we were mind blown by the beauty of the hotel! It was exactly like the pictures we've seen online. The room and bathroom was quite spacious. We have absolutely no complaints about any of it.

We mainly ordered in room dining. Very pleased with the portion sizes and the thai cuisine.
However some improvements are needed on the international cuisines. (Pizza, cheesecakes, etc)

Another major reason why we chose to stay here was to have our belated wedding photoshoot. Me and my husband got married during Covid and this was basically our honeymoon trip. We booked an outside photographer.

On the day of the shoot we phoned the reception to let them know that our photographer will be coming today and etc. And we were told that to do a shoot on the hotel ground, additional charges of THB 7,000 will be applicable!!
Personaly in my opinion this is quite ridiculous. You are charging me more money to take pictures in a hotel that i am paying money to stay in? If it was something like an entry fee for the photographer or etc, it would have made more sense.

To be frank it was not entirely about the money. What frustrated us the most is the fact that we have written multiple times to the reservations team enquiring about photography and not once was i informed of such rules or charges! Nor have i gotten a response from the team.
This was mentioned to the person who we spoke on phone and all they said was apologies.

I also have written to the team to arrange some surprises for my husband on arrival and sadly didnt get a response to it either

This really left a bad impression of the hotel and dented our experience.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rauyi
Suthee Sithoomchan, Other at Movenpick Resort Khao Yai, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2022

Dear Rauyi,

Greeting from Movenpick Resort Khaoyai and Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mövenpick Resort Khao Yai. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Firstly I would like to inform you that our property having the packet prewedding or Fashion magazine provided, If any guest makes room reservation stay in our property that could do the photos as you need to, but we not around to do the photograph like Fashion or prewedding without permeation or deal with the cost ,

In this issue you have had inform us that you would like to do the photograph as like prewedding and you agreed with the cost that we offered with already special price. However I will take your comment forward to the Marketing team of our property to looking into the point if we could solve this issue in to the best way.

Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.. I will share your comments to all concerning to improve our service to be the best.

Please have a rest and relax,
Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2022 via mobile

The location quite far from tourist place but it’s good relax and peaceful. The hotel is very nice concept and design. Nice view from the main building. The villa we stay feel very cozy and warm. Everywhere is clean. Staff friendly. Recommend for every weekend

Room tip: Bring a speaker along if you stay in villa for more chill
Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Suthee Sithoomchan, Other at Movenpick Resort Khao Yai, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2022

Dear Krirkkij,

Greetings from Movenpick Resort Khaoyai. We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mövenpick Resort Khao Yai.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we are looking forward to welcoming you to stay with us once again soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2022 via mobile

The property is very beautiful and picturesque. Lot of places for picture taking. The rooms are very spacious , big balcony and nice view.
Their breakfast was quite good and the chef served us special Indian vegetarian dishes on request .
Enjoyed the swimming pool and the restaurant Flavors had good variety of food , service and quality was excellent.
Enjoyed our 2 nights stay .

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Suthee Sithoomchan, Guest Services / Front Office at Movenpick Resort Khao Yai, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2022

Dear SureshM_12

Greetings from Movenpick Resort Khaoyai and thank you very much for staying with us at Movenpick Resort Khao Yai! I have no words to describe the pleasure I have reading your wonderful review, I would like to personally thank you on behalf of myself and the entire team for your lovely feedback.

We are all delighted knowing you both had a fantastic time at the resort, it was a real pleasure to welcome you and on a personal note a sincere pleasure to have met you personally.

You can count on me to share your feedback to the entire team, I know everyone in the team will feel so happy and proud knowing about your satisfaction.

Thank you very much once again and we are looking forward to welcome you back.
Should you decide to visit us again, please feel free to get in touch with me directly.

Reviewed 14 August 2022

Was initially hesitant to stay here after reading some reviews but this was the only choice for die hard Accor fans. However, no regrets choosing Movenpick and will definitely return on my next holiday to Khao Yai.

Welcome experience was amazing. Starts with a very quick complimentary rapid covid test that took no more than 5 mins at the main gate which was reassuring and appreciated. Good to know the management prioritises safety for everyone at the resort. The drive from the main gate to the lobby was so scenic and surreal. Not sure why other guests are complaining when it is good for everybody.

Efficient check in and was personally greeted by Mr Benoit on a Sunday afternoon. Everyone we met at the reception, restaurants and housekeepers were attentive and welcoming.

The Ozone suite was HUGE and views overlooking the lawn and mountains in the distance were stunning. Wide variety of dishes for both breakfast and dinner at the restaurant.

Date of stay: June 2022
Suthee Sithoomchan, Other at Movenpick Resort Khao Yai, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2022

Dear Weiyi19

Thank you very much once again and we are looking forward to welcome you back.