Lowest prices for your stay
US$105
US$76
PricelineUS$124
Hotels.comUS$116
EtripUS$184
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night in beach front suite. Room looks great, clean, and comfy. The room is next to the main pool. So, there will be noise a little when people come to use pool. Beach is private. Hotel is just few mins walk to pier. Staffs are always there for us when we needs. Friendly and helpful. Overall, this is impressive. Will stay again if we visit Koh Samed again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank pwrrw
Reviewed 18 January 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights and had the most wonderful time. The resort was very quiet the staff were attentive and the rooms were really clean. They had a restaurant here which provides lovely and very tasty fresh Thai food, although it is a little more expensive but understandably so. The hotel is not too far from Sikaew beach which has a range of bars and water activities you can do during the day. However, if you want to sit by the sea and read a book you don’t have to leave the hotel, it’s extremely peaceful to do that and have a dip in the sea if you fancy!

A lovely feature of the rooms is a cotton bag/tote bag that you can use for your shopping. Plastic bags and most plastic in general are banned on the island which is brilliant, and has meant that the island has really cleaned up since our last visit. We will stay here again as we really enjoyed the hotel and how accommodating the staff were.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank emilievictoriam
Reviewed 18 November 2018 via mobile

Hotel is way too expensive for what it is. Far from the centre. The beach in front isn’t very nice. Swimming pool is small. Very few choices for the breakfast. You have ugly view with only roofs of the village house nearby for Deluxe Room. We regretted a lot for having chosen this one.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank xiaolanl2017
Reviewed 4 September 2018

I came here for a couple of nights after a work trip to Bangkok and enjoyed my stay! I has a sea view room, which had huge windows, and meant I could relax on my bed/balcony and still see the sea. The pool was a good size, and the beach, though small, was enough for a quick dip in the sea.
Pros: The staff were lovely and very accommodating, finding me a plug adapter, making me cocktails by the pool etc. The restaurant (for dinner) was nice, great ambiance and tasty food.
Cons: there some little bitey ants in the room, but when I told the staff they seemed to get rid of them! Breakfast was ok. The hotel was also near the pier, so you had boats going to and fro, but not that frequently so not an issue for me, but maybe pay more for if you are after total peace and quiet.

Overall I enjoyed it and would come back. Thanks

Date of stay: August 2018
2  Thank Jenny_martin86
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a little further from the main beach but it is quieter and really relaxing with its own beach and a beautiful pool that lights up at night. The wooden rooms give it a really nice feel, the beds were very comfortable and everything was spotless. The breakfast is delicious too. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a lovely stay and were sad to leave! Thank you Baan Ploy ❤

Date of stay: September 2017