Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2019 via mobile

I like to stay there with my friends. I like to stay there with my family as well. It’s great place to relax in completely new hotel combined Austrian tradition, mountain style and modern design. Kids have nice swimming area and adults have cozy lounges to relax with traditional spirits or wide choice of wines.
5 course dinner menu is delicious! Hotel has grown, staff stayed, now it is necessary to catch the shortcomings of service.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Fckbst
Reviewed 24 March 2019 via mobile

I have been for the 7th time in Bergfried hotel and the atmosphere of the hotel after the renovation hasn’t changed.
The new hotel is just fantastic ! The food made by the son Sebastian is excellent and the new rooms are perfect ! Yes the hotel is bigger and it could have lost its family atmosphere but they made the renovation in a good way. They divided the dining room in 4 so that we think we are in a little cocoon and we only see the guests that are in our room. The service is very attentive. The all Stock family is very friendly. We will come back next year!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

From the first e-mail to the hotel till the minute you leave, every thing is perfect.
The rooms, the spa, the dinning room, the food - JUST PERFECT!
But beyond all - the people and the service, they will make you feel great.
Only one small thing: the folding bed is not comfortable if you have back problem.
We can guarantine you wouldn't regret booking a vacation with the Bergfried family.
Thank you very much for the amazing vacation you made for us!!

Room tip: the life style suite is a bit small for 4 people
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ariela h
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I don't really write many reviews, because I am lazy and it's just easier to go on G+ and click a score there, however I want to let the the potential bookers know just how incredible the Bergfried hotel is. I have visited the Zillertal valley many times. 1st time exactly 20 years ago with my parents and I have never been dissatisfied regardless where I stayed, but I never stayed in any high end hotel in the area before I decided to give the Bergfried a try. To put it simply, The hotel is amazing. From the time you arrive until the time you leave, you are treated as a VIP. The Bergfried takes luxury to another level; no detail is too small and no request is too trivial. The staff does everything possible to make your stay effortless and enjoyable. The girl at the reception who checked us in was amazing so as the waitress who took care of us on most of the days. The accommodations are excellent, the ambiance is excellent, and the level of service in the restaurant is other worldly. The only problem I found is that you just never want to leave...

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2018

A very nice familly hotel with everything you can wish for you stay in the montains. Nice clean rooms, free Wifi, exellent food, super friendly staff, children club, wellness,spa, swimming pool, free transfer to the ski lifts...
We have been coming back to this same place for the past 4 years and we will go again! a really good hotel!

Date of stay: January 2018