Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2019 via mobile

Front reception young man was very helpful and friendly. Room was large clean and bright. Very Alpenish in its decor and furnishings. Bathroom is large and bright . Very good on-site restaurant and full and copious breakfast . Very good inside secure bicycle storage .

Internet WiFi was not very good in room . The facility is really far up in the forest and is a 1.4km. steep uphill ride from the river and the bike trail below . Even with these shortcomings we would stay here again on another of our bike adventures.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2019 via mobile

The hotel is located in a good place, first of all, the VIEW, closest place to paradise. It is in a quiet location, not far from the city center. The pool is nice and warm, and the jacuzzi in front of the hotel and the marvelous view from it is fantastic. We had breakfast at the hotel, which was a very good one, and the same for dinner. Tomash, the manager is welcoming, always smiling, professional and provided us with an excellent service. I gave 4 stars out of 5 just because the hotel need a bit of renovation, but that was the one and only (and minor) drawback.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 939avir
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Peaceful location, very friendly personal, good parking and WiFi. From here is easy transport to close touristic places ( Hallstatt, St.Wolfgang, Schafbergbahn, sky-walk, ice cave ) also in hotel they give you advices and support.
If you want to relax you can go to the pool or sauna in the hotel -or just enjoy fresh air, or from your room you look directly to the mountains ( movie-view)

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Overall, I enjoyed spending one night in this hotel. The drive up to the mountain in fantastic (I was on a road trip driving around for fun)
I didn't book in advance, walked in and managed to get a valley-view room at the price of a forest-view room. It had huge windows, and a fantastic 180-degree view of the mountains around Hallstättersee. The breakfast was very nice, the host was very friendly (also knew my nationality from my name), but he spoke very little English. Luckily, I speak some German, so we managed to communicate...
Now the downside. I got a non-refurbished room, with a very old carpet and a bed that was way too soft. The bathroom, though it was clean, looked very dated. But it served its function well, so I'll rate the hotel 4/5 based on value for money.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 December 2015

We stayed at this hotel just out of Bad Goisem Austria. Well off the beaten track and a little on the quaint side it is a large hotel clean with good sized rooms ad clean bathrooms. While overdue for a makeover it was still very comfortable but this was in winter. our room at least did not have an air conditioner. Must have been off season as the dinner menu was very limited and staff who were very friendly and spoke excellent English seemed slim on the ground. Breakfast was reasonable but limited to boiled eggs and a good variety of cheeses and cold meats. Parking is free and next to the hotel. I would stay here again but not in summer.

Room tip: For the best views which are spectacular ask for a room on the upper floors.
Date of stay: December 2015