Review Highlights
Lovely Weekend

beautiful Clean Beach,very safe to swim,or just simply walk and take in the Views and Sea... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Troopah
west sussex
Clean and pleasant for a walk.....

Exceptionally clean and pleasant beach - ideal for a brisk walk, with plentiful beach bars and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Elizabetholsenishawt
The Netherlands

All reviews bars and restaurants lovely promenade plenty of space great facilities white sand lots of shops on duty sunny day young children belgian coast all ages sea summer miles belgium huts lifeguards
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Such a great white sandy beach! Wonderful boardwalk and cute little shops. Great for swimming. No lifeguards on duty though.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

We parked up with the caravan by this gorgeous beach, and while not surprisingly the traffic kept us awake a bit, the early morning swim was fantastic. This is a huge beach with lovely views in both directions. Truly magical, wonderful sunset.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

This is one country which I absolutely adore I am from the UK but Belgium is the country where my second child was born so I have this love for this country and I loved the beach it was right in front of our house from the balcony I could see the beach and all the beautiful views. I have stayed at Koksijde , Veurne , de paane and Ostend and then we moved to Brussels and stayed at Antwerp as well love this country its beautiful

2  Thank Rajna B
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

We did car sailing with Lazef. We booked the cars for two hours. It was an amazing experience! Worth doing it! The teens lived it and so did I! Just think of taking your ski Google's if you have any. You will appreciate protecting your eyes from the water and sand.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

De Panne is famous for its beach, it's the largest sand beach of the entire Belgian coast: at low tide you can walk more than a kilometre from the boulevard on the sea wall till the water... Checking the tides can thus be useful if you especially come for this!
When you walk west, past the monument remembering the landing of the first Belgian king Leopold I in 1831, you have a sign on the beach indicating that you enter the dogs free walking zone. There dog owners can let their dog run loose (at own responsibility). On all other beaches you have to keep your dog at the leash. And of course you have to clean up his poo... there are plenty of dispensers on the boulevard where you can get bags for free if you forgot one your self. If you "forget" the cleaning you risk a fine of 250€!