All reviews stayed here small hotel nice breakfast comfortable beds business trip type germany
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

No luxury, but very good basics and perfect quality standards. Comfortable beds and extremely efficient soundproof windows providing good sleep despite its near-road location. All in all a nice and clean hotel with friendly staff and a complete breakfast.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I stayed at the Park-hotel for 2 weeks while visiting Germany for business. The hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly. The room had a TV and desk. Bathroom was a little small, but similar to other hotels I have stayed at in Germany. The hotel offered free Wifi as well. I was able to hook up my laptop to the TV to watch Netflix without issue.

Many dining and shopping are located within walking distance. A small train station is also located a short walk away.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

... clean, comfortable, nice breakfast, nice people working there, good price, convenient location. It’s a good hotel for the area. The rooms are a good size and there’s generally plenty of parking. No evening food in the hotel but plenty of places very nearby.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Very kind and polite staff, avg price.
I contacted in advance that I'll arrive with airplane around 10PM, they requested to call them when landing. I realized only when I arrived with a taxi for 70eur that they have airport transfer, arrived in the same time with my taxi -they did not told me in advance that I could join...
Room cleanliness just acceptable, despite that the window was open at my arrival, there was a dirty / dust smell in the room. Not sure if I choose again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
FamilieTost, Inhaber at Park-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear Mr. Sandor F.,

Thank you for your evaluation.
Even if the internet is a great place to share your experience with the world, only the hotel can help you when there is something you are not satisfied about. And we can only react if you talk to us and give us a chance to do so.

I can not recall that you mentioned any of these points during your stay or at check out. If you have said something right after arriving in the room (the reception was still open at that point) there is always a chance that we can do something.

We can arrange a transfer for you from the airport via a taxi company we are working with, but there is no dedicated shuttle service, therefore we do not promote it actively, but if a guest ask about it, we can arrange something.

We are sorry that you were not happy, but we would have explained all of this with you in person and tried to make your stay more pleasant.
Next time it would be nice if you give the hotel (whether it is us or another hotel) a chance to react before writing an evaluation.

Thank you for your understanding and we hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Small tree star hotel, warm stuff, different type of rooms, clear, nice breakfast. Close restaurants ( McD :-( ). Only little problem with parking. only public and small. Position close roundbord, sometime noisy. We was satisfied.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business