Mr & Mrs White Paros
Villa Irena(Naoussa)
Zoumis Studios(Naoussa)
Zefi Hotel(Naoussa)
View Hotel
All reviewswelcome drinkthe hotel managerwould definitely stay here againbreakfast buffeta great stayboutique hotelmovablepoolssunbedsreceptionaccommodationparosbeachesislandcentre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2017

One of the best things about Mr & Mrs White is how close it is to town. You can walk in less than 15 minutes.
The staff was above and beyond accommodating. With everyone's needs and requests. The pools are awesome and salt water. One pool is like a quiet zone away from the bar and lounge music with no umbrellas. The other pool has a bar, the music and restaurant. All of which are very comfortable.
Our room was a bit tight but we managed being two people. The only complaint is the bed frames are solid wood and marble(?) and I did kick the corners a lot. I'd recommend bumpers on the edges cuz you can't see them.
They have plenty of parking for cars and scooters (Greeks call them bikes).
Breakfast was a HUGE spread ranging from eggs, yogurt, bacon, quiche, brioche and lots of different fruits and veggies. The espresso and coffee from the machine was horrible and we choked it down every morning. We've had some amazing espresso from these types of machines I think it just might be the brand of coffee.
I would definitely stay here again. They give you welcome drink of their own special fizzy water. It was delicious. When sitting by the pool ask for an Aperol Spritz made with their fizzy water and not Prosecco. You can thank me later!

On a side note... please please change the color of the staff's uniforms. Greece gets very hot and grey is not flattering when you sweat.

Room Tip: High floors have a view of the water.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 6 days . Staff were extremely friendly and helpful , especially Nafsika, nothing was too much trouble for them . They were all absolutely lovely . Breakfast was great with plenty of choice . Rooms were clean and comfortable , the only thing I would suggest is to have a box of facial tissues in the room . Pool areas were very nice and sun lounges very comfy . The only thing I would suggest would be a little more pool maintenance, in terms of cleaning the pool tiles . The hotel is very well located within walking distance to Naoussa. I would definitely stay here again . We loved it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here during my first time in Paros, staff were great and did everything they could to accommodate us.
I got sick during the trip and the hotel manager went above and beyond by personally driving me to clinic and checking up multiple times.
Would definitely come back and recommend!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mohamed A
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Very good hotel and services. The staff is excellent and will go beyond their limit to serve you. We were even offered piclked up and dropped from the hotel to central bus station and vice versa. Excellent two swimming pools and very neat and clean.

Room Tip: Suites and rooms facing the pool are excellent
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bharat546
Reviewed 29 June 2017

My partner and I spent 4 nights staying at Mr & Mrs White Hotel and I would highly recommend it. It's a fabulous little hotel - great décor and gardens, 2 beautiful pools with plenty of sun beds in both the shade and sun, pleasant staff and delicious cocktails. Our booking package included daily breakfast (tasty, good range of options) and 2 meals at the hotel. The food was amazing - definitely more than I expected from a hotel restaurant. The Greek salad was the best Greek salad i have ever eaten, the mezze of dips and pita was great and the moussaka was delicious. I'd recommend eating here at least once.
Hotel also had ample free parking and was a short walk (10-15 minutes down to the pedestrianized harbour are of Naoussa.

Room Tip: Overlooking the garden or the pool
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple