“Best experience in Paros”
Review of Ydroussa

Ydroussa
Ranked #12 of 102 Restaurants in Naoussa
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Nice and cozy place, the waiters are friendly, the service is faster than most of the restaurants we've been on the island. Let's talk about the food now. One word comes to mind "flawless". They have greek and italian food and both are excellent. The fish is fresh, the local meat on the grill is tasty and perfectly cooked, the pasta is just like being back in Italy. The prices are fair, around 20€ for an appetizer and a main dish. The wine selction is short but good. I came here twice and I will probably come back again next time I find myself in Naoussa.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Tried moussaka, fish pasta and grilled local fish. All were good. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Local wines were also featured and were outstanding.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

We went to Ydroussa really randomly, and the atmosphere of the restaurant was very promising. Unfortunately, we were not satisfied with our meal, my wife's fish was way overcooked and over-peppered, my pasta was nothing special. You have much better places in Naoussa.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

We had dinner twice in this restaurant.
Both times we found nice dishes; my congrats to Valeria, italian owner of the restaurant because she creates a very good atmosphere (in the restaurant there's a little garden), perfect to avoid to eat in the Street.
My favourite dish is pasta maltagliati with fichi and gallinella and tomato; to.try also moussaka (like parmigiana).
Only negative thing: little choice of dishes instead other restaurant we found in.paros.

To try absolutely

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Delicious greek fish in a romantic ambience. We would love to come back. A lot of different choices on the menu.