We stayed here for almost two weeks at the end of June/early July and had a superior room. The room , although a little small for a two week stay had a fantastic view out over the pool and sea. The staff had also provide additional hangers and fresh flowers as we'd requested before we travelled.
We'd read the comments about putting items in the fridge/mini bar and while we did initially have an issue with this, on closer inspection we found that prices of many of the items in the mini bar were reasonable. For example a small bottle of water was 70 cents compared to 50 in the nearest supermarket so we ended up saving ourselves a walk! Beer was also around 3 euros a bottle so not excessive in my opinion.
Staff in the hotel (Christina and Maria) were unfailingly helpful and pleasant and the guys in the pool bar and beach (Gentian and Alex) were also great.
Apart from a lovely pool area, you can also use free sunbeds and parasols on the beach just 10 steps from the hotel entrance.
Staff organised a boat trip for us (Captain Yiannis) which proved to be one of the best, and best value trips I've experienced with around 9 hours of cruising, food and drinks and superb swimming included!
The hotel was a pleasant 10-15 minute stroll from the centre of town where there are a plethora of good bars and restaurants to suit every taste. Naoussa itself was lovely. not cheap but definitely not stupidly expensive and wherever we went we found only good quality food and service.
Our only misgiving about this hotel was that the hot food at breakfast could have been hotter, but then again the selection was very good.
Would definitely recommend this hotel and intend to return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just metres from the beach in Naousa Town, the Cycladic-style Contaratos Beach Hotel features a swimming pool with a sun terrace, and a hot tub. It offers accommodation with Aegean Sea views, while free WiFi is available in all areas. All rooms and suites come with a satellite, flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a safe. They also have a bathroom with a bath or shower, free toiletries, and bathrobes. Some include a spa bath. You will find a restaurant and a shared lounge at Contaratos Beach Hotel. The hotel also offers bike hire and car hire. Santa Maria is 2.8 km from Contaratos Beach Hotel. Free private parking is possible on site. This is our guests' favorite part of Naousa, according to independent reviews. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Expedia so you can book your Contaratos Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Contaratos Beach And Bay Hotel
- Contaratos Beach Bay Hotel
- Contaratos Beach Hotel Paros/Naoussa