“Brilliant port side seafood and service! ”
Review of BlueFish Paros

BlueFish Paros
Ranked #12 of 108 Restaurants in Naoussa
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

After reading great reviews online I decided to book a table via facebook and got a very prompt confirmation. It's clearly a popular choice so I would book to avoid disappointment.

We had the sea bass and scallops to start (best I have ever had!) Followed by the cod 'pie' and risotto. All our dishes where perfectly cooked and beautifully presented, fresh and flavoursome! They even provided a small complimentary taster before and after our meal. Service was lovely, all the staff made you feel welcome and relaxed, yet well looked after.

Would definitely come back again!

1  Thank Amy D

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Just back from a lovely twelve day holiday on Paros. We tried several different well recommended restaurants on the island of Paros. We ate in Blue Fish on two different evenings and had a faultless most enjoyable evening there on both occasions. The passion, care and attention to detail shown in how the finest ingredients are prepared and presented is second to none.
It is a bit more expensive than its 'run of the mill' competitors on Paros but rightly so - it is still great value for money and should be recognised for the exemplary very high standards it achieves.
If Michelin stars are awarded in the Greek islands then Blue Fish is a most deserving candidate.

3  Thank RegularPaddy
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I had dinner in this place with my partner and another couple with a little kid.
Service is great!
Food sophisticated and amazing!
I am vegan, so maybe that is not the best place, but I had a great salad!
My friends had fish and meat dishes. outstanding!
definitely a place to try!

1  Thank SereMarlene
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend! Food was delicious, staff very attentive in a non invasive way. Food was served in a timely manner and the samples of upcoming menu ideas were very welcome. Coming from NZ where we are very wine focused we pleasantly surprised by the wine standard and thoroughly enjoyed the rose that they recommended.
Would we go back - yes in a heartbeat.

4  Thank Dazie1
Reviewed 10 May 2018

We ate here one evening and were not disappointed a large variety of authentic food on offer...will not be disappointed

1  Thank bevalt52