“Very good and excellent service”

Pizzeria Ristorante Cirifo'
Ranked #7 of 48 Restaurants in Sinalunga
Price range: US$12 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I recommend the address,the pizzas were really good and the service as well,explaining and translating for us,pleasant and making sure we had everything we needed.This has been the best service we had on our stay in Toscana!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

If you are in Sinalunga and want some pizza this is the place to go! It has a great atmosphere and the terrace outside is beautiful. The Pizza tasted great and was reasonably priced. The staff was really friendly and enthusiastic.

Pros:
+++ Atmosphere (Casual and simple)
+++ Terrace
+++ Taste
+++ Staff
++ Hygiene
++ View
+ Pizza

Cons:
- Hard to find (You could drive by and never know it is there).
- In a somewhat dead complex.

Price:
- (On a scale of five)

Note:
There are cats here and for me this is a BIG positive because I love cats but for those who don't, Beware: cuteness danger!

Reviewed 31 October 2015

I past a very great evening with my family in this restaurant, the food is great I never eat something good like this, and you can find a good beer and wine, the chef is very kind and professionaly.
All the room are clean wonderful.

Reviewed 21 September 2015

Very good food at fair prices. I would recommend this place.

Massive selection of craft beers so if you enjoy these it definitely is worth the visit!

Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

Great food and amazing host. Ricardo was a great great host, treated us like kings. Wonderful food and wonderful price.
A must go restaurant.