“WONDERFUL FRESH FISH”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 March 2016

This is a busy restaurant on the front at Alvor, busy even though we were outside the holiday season, being the end of February.

Tempted by the smell of BBQ fish we were not at all disappointed with wonderful shellfish, prawns and sea bream cooked beautifully, all accompanied by good local wine.

The staff are attentive and helpful,and service is quick and efficient. I cannot speak for high season as I expect this would be a very busy establishment.

We would certainly visit again.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

It was THE best fish I have ever tried, the manager and waiters were super friendly, giving excellent recommendations. We went there 3 times during our week long holiday :)

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Average fish and meat dishes compared to other restaurants, nice drinks and atmosphere though. Good view and very busy with locals.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

It was a scorching day with little wind which made sitting inside very uncomfortable for me which sadly meant I could not relax and enjoy my food or company. I went for the tuna this time which at first was a lovely taste, but I soon realised it was far too salty and that I'd end up having a real problem later if I ate it all. The potatoes were boring and I asked for a tomato salad I didn't get it - I was told the dish came with salad - it was disappointing. Basically I was so uncomfortable I couldn't wait to get out and left feeling quite miserable.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

Lovely family-run fish restaurant right on the waterfront in Alvor.

Super welcoming and friendly staff, we had a delicious grilled fish to share (a Dorado) taken off the bone expertly at your table.

They have some out-of-a-packet deserts but also some locally-made Portuguese ones so def. have one of the later if you are want afters.

Lovely choice for an informal dinner out with friends or family.