“Good place to eat”

Wine I love you
Ranked #18 of 43 Restaurants in Bang Phli
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Variations of fusion food.
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

They offer a good variety of food and drinks. However, you will need to keep in mind that they do not open until 16:00 during weekday.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times and love the environment + choice of food, drinks especially wines. A great hangout for me and my team after a long hard day at work, cheers!

Reviewed 15 September 2016

they have a good menu but the taste is far from good. I can imagine some food are being microwaved from freezer.

Service is equally bad. Big area... lot of space and waiters but still taking long time to catch someone's attention... Not very happy...

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

I was there with one friend, we wanted to try the wine before we order full bottle, as we have been many places they let us try like small shot. (the staff we asked, said can't taste, plus can't order by glass too only one or two wines that sell by glass but it was not something we like. we wanted another one but we couldn't try) So we didn't order anything here. They got many wines there. It's good thing but u can't taste it n most of them not available to order as a glass too. Not a good choice for us.

Probably we sat and drink wine in opposite bar. They let us try first. And we could order as a glass too.

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Group of 10 visited - friendly staff, clean. Menu is very 'middle market' - food reminds me of clinical mass produced items. Foods fairly bland and nothing to write home about. It did the job but I'd class it more of a cafeteria than anything else