Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$57
View deal
eDreamsUS$57
Agoda.comUS$57
StayForLong
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2019 via mobile

Bed collapsed in 2 minutes into the checking in!! Given another room, very very tiny and crammed up !
Breakfast was beyond lower grade!
Room facilities are zero!! Not even a bottle of water in the room! No words to explain the poor quality that I have experienced!! Never again!!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
lemasdeletoile, Directeur général at Logis Le Mas de l'Etoile Aubagne, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2019

Dear client,
I am sincerely sorry for the welcome you received during your visit to the Logis Le Mas De L'Etoile.

We regularly sensitize our team to the quality of service,
Our main goal is to ensure you comfortably and well throughout your stay.

Hoping to have the pleasure to welcome you in the next house Le Mas De L'Etoile.

General manager

Reviewed 31 August 2017

The rooms are a bit gloomy, we had a family room. The look and feel of the hotel is outdated. The positive is they have a pool, which is refreshing after a long drive. But we were more than happy to leave the hotel early the next morning.
The other positive aspect of the location is the fact there is a nice restaurant around the corner which enables you to enjoy a good meal in a nice atmosphere.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank oscars343
YANN L, Directeur général at Logis Le Mas de l'Etoile Aubagne, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear guest,

Let me start by thanking you for completing the Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I apologize for not exceeding your expectations.

We strive to ensure each and every guest experience is satisfying.

Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart and focusing on improving.

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

Regards.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Lovely little hotel, very clean and the staff really were very helpful. It is, however, a shame about the location, it is almost essential to hire a car. This is because it's is quite far away from activities and the bus is a little unreliable

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
YANN L, Directeur général at Logis Le Mas de l'Etoile Aubagne, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear guest,

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We checked in for two nights, service was very polite, helpful and had adequate English skills.
Breakfast met international standard and also the other supply. Only there is no fridge on the room.
Really fantastic was the pool, that we used after a long hiking trip in the Calanques and before heading to Marseille for dinner.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
YANN L, Directeur général at Logis Le Mas de l'Etoile Aubagne, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Peter,

Let me start by thanking you for completing the Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our Hotel logis Le Mas de l'étoile.

We hope to see you again.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

I liked the hotel! The rooms were basic and clean, and it had a nice pool and breakfast buffet. It was perfect for a weekend, but a car rental would've made the stay easier since there not much close to the hotel (not even an ATM!).

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
YANN L, Directeur général at Logis Le Mas de l'Etoile Aubagne, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Dear guest

Let me start by thanking you for completing the Guest Survey regarding your stay at our hotel Logis Le Mas de l'étoile.

We hope to see you again.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!