“Terrible”

Beachcomber Beach Bar Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 78 Restaurants in Stalis
Description: Beachcomber Beach Bar Restaurant, located in Stalis, Crete, is the place to be. During the day, you can relax on the beach and enjoy your coffee, snack or drinks. For your meals, exceptional plates, with a variety of local cuisine or Sushi, all with local products selected by our chef, will excite you. And for your night life, you can taste wines from our wine bar selection, or enjoy a unique cocktail!
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Worst meal we had in stalis . Food awful had the pork loin couldn't eat it as so tough . House Wine disgusting ended up paying 9 euros a glass to get a semi drinkable wine . Yes had a great dj and restaurant looked beautiful. But over priced and the price we paid we have eaten out at any of the great restaurants in stalis twice.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

cocktail prices have rocketed and it shows, as the bar was practically empty compared to past 2 years.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

The first visit we had a lovely meal which we couldn't fault the meal and the service. After that we always stopped for a drink (I enjoyed sitting in the swinging chairs) but the had a wide range of places you could choose from for example swinging chairs, bean bags chairs to a sea view. We also used their beach area and again can't fault the service. Best bar in stalis xx

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I've just re-read my review from this time two years ago. I didn't think it could get better, but it has! We have the opportunity this time to eat there on our last evening in Stalis. I had the Pork rib eye and it was magnificent. In fact all the meals were very good. We'd had cocktails earlier in the week and they were every bit as good as I remembered from October 2015.

A few people have commented on the prices and all I have to say is quality is worth paying for. The cocktails are very good and whilst there are cheaper establishments I would rather pay Beachcombers process and enjoy an authentic cocktail than some of the poorer ones I tried during the week.

1  Thank Andy M
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Very trendy comfortable relaxed. The prices do reflect this a bit but it was the best mojito I had all holiday (I had a few)
Great place to relax and watch the sea

1  Thank Alex H