“Best deli fresh in lassi”
Review of Deli Fresh

Deli Fresh
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Lassi
Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

My fiancé and I visited this deli numerous times during our stay in lassi. It was our favourite place to go for breakfast and lunch. Would highly recommend waffles with ice cream! The owner is also super friendly and quick to provide the wifi code! Would recommend.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

We had lunch here whilst visiting Makris Gialos beach.

It was cheap with a fresh and tasty lunch and snack menu. The service was friendly, it wasn't super quick but we didn't mind as we relaxed on the shaded terrace.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

Visited here a few times during our stay ideal for a lunchtime snack. We had tuna sandwiches, club sandwiches, crepes, chips and ice cream all made fresh to order. Excellent service.

Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

The crepes were the best on Kefalonia and cheap! The service was great and friendly and got our desserts very fast! Can't beat it!

A TripAdvisor Member
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

My two young girls love this place, we always have to do an ice cream pit stop each visit to Kefalonia when walking down the strip.
They serve carte d'or I've cream but it's €1.50 a scoop, quite small scoop in a tub, you need more than one then the price shoots up, I think €1 a scoop would be suitable.
Towards the end of the week I weened them off and went in Il Gabbiano bar next door and got bigger ones served with all the extras at the same price