We came for a week's relaxation and the Proteus Blue suited us perfectly. It has a fantastic situation and dining on the terrace with a huge panorama over the Aegean and out to Turkey was a highlight. There is a close attention to detail. We felt welcomed and fussed over, everyone smiled and was happy to engage in conversation, little unexpected presents came to the room. The quality of food was very high and the buffet spreads for breakfast and dinner offered every conceivable choice.
We spent most time at the beach, down a steep path, but there is also a beautiful pool and both have smart bars and ultra-comfortable sun beds. When we arrived at the beginning of June the hotel was half-full but even when full later it never seemed too busy.
Proteus Blue is a privately-owned hotel and the presence of the owner dining each evening showed her confidence in her staff. She should be proud of them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique environment to enjoy in magnificent scenery Laid back and experience stress free holidays. Proteas Blu Resort in a tranquility atmosphere shows character and inspires a sense of familiarity. After the warm welcome sense the friendliness of the people. Feel comfortable within "Proteas family" while taking part in numerous activities or by chilling and resting your mind. Accommodation facilities are wonderful and the food is superb. In PB you will have quality time...Actually the time will be all yours. Proteas Blu Resort is the most finest and luxurious beach front resort on the Island of Samos. Guest's accommodations looking to the sea are spread out on Mediterranean landscaped terraces situated on a naturally secluded bay having two private beaches. The unique architectural personality, the elegant accommodation and the tranquil setting offers majestic views of the blue marine seas surrounding the Aegean Islands and the Anatolian coasts. Together with the highly personalized and eminently friendly service satisfies the needs of the most distinguished traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Proteas Blu Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Proteas Blu Hotel Pythagorion
- Hotel Proteas Bay
- Proteas Blu Resort Samos/Pythagorion