Lowest prices for your stay
US$112
PricelineUS$95
CheapTicketsUS$112
Trip.comUS$119
1,003 results
All reviews vanilla pod lovely hotel next morning afternoon tea golf club top class keltic bar every member of staff smoking area second to none from start to finish couldn't do enough staff were so friendly my sister food was amazing great night few drinks
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 November 2021 via mobile

Myself and my partner stated for two nights last week to celebrate his birthday. They gave us a nice room and upon booking the receptionist said there would be champagne in our room on arrival but there wasn't. I informed the receptionist about she said it would be sent up which it was. The food was lovely but I would say that the staff need to be more informed of the menu as when I asked a bar man for the menu he gave me the Al la carte menu and I had to ask for the inclusive menu as we had a meal included, the weren't sure about ordering food ect. We were told we could actually order off the a la carte menu and receive €30 pff our meal if we didn't like the 2 course inclusive menu which was a great option so we opted for a la carte. The meal was lovely, we asked could we have prawns in garlic oil instead of chorizo and the chef Said no problem and it was very well cooked. My partner had the ribs which were huge and served with chios, coleslaw and side salad and I had the steak on the stone which was nice but seemed to stick to the stone a lot so some pieces burnt. I also ordered the chocolate brownie on the 1st evening and it was served with an after eight cheesecake which I wasn't fond of and ice cream and cream, i ordered the brownie again the second night but I asked for no cheese cake and extra brownie, unfortunately there was only one brownie left so he gave me chocolate moose instead and it was amazing. We had a carvery lunch the first afternoon but my beef was quiet dry possibly because it was 3pm. The receptionist were lovely. We ordered breakfast to the room both mornings. We filled out the form and left it on the door the first night, we had opted for continteal only but they Brough cooked breakfast and no pastries so we had to ring down for them to be sent up. There was music coming from under us until 2.30am both nights which was a little irritating. Overall we had a lovely stay and will definitely return for both food and a overnight.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2021

The hotel is in a great location very central, The room was a good size and well maintained. Popular with golfers but suitable for a weekend break for everyone. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Special mention for Amy and Steph in the Vanilla Pod restaurant they made our night on Sunday evening and showed great kindness to an elderly guest.

Reviewed 16 November 2021

Stayed while attending a family event in the hotel on Saturday night. Lovely refurbished room with comfortable bed and large bathroom..

Dinner was very nice in an extremely busy restaurant and food was hot and plentiful. Only issue we had was breakfast on Sunday morning. It was served in the bar and our group was left waiting for tables and when we did get seated the service was very poor. While there is no buffet because of Covid we ordered juice and cereals which never came. My vegetarian breakfast was very basic with half a hard warm tomato, mushrooms, warm potato and some fried eggs. If breakfast was given a little better attention it would have been a totally wonderful stay. Thank you

Reviewed 16 November 2021

Room was tiny bathroom sink and floor tiles cracked room smelt like a kitchen.
After booking dinner on Saturday evening (as requested by the hotel) we arrived in the restaurant to find there was no booking for us.
Staff was excellent throughout our stay unfortunately the only positive of the weekend

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 November 2021

Shirt overnight stay have stated here before excellent accommodation lovely clean rooms and excellent food ,very friendly staff can't do enough for you would definitely recomend staying here good value for the money.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel