“Perfect pizZa!!!”
Review of Pizzeria Fantasia

Pizzeria Fantasia
Ranked #9 of 37 Restaurants in Asciano
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Just the way I like it. Thin and fresh. Good price aswell. You are not going to be disappointed! :)))

Reviewed 18 June 2017

The best pizza ever. not expensive, delicious. you need to try. pizza pizza pizza is the best in the world

Reviewed 5 March 2017

This is my favorite pizza place. I come to Asciano every summer and always visit Fantasia at least a few times. My personal favorite pizza is Caprese, but I tried many other and they're very good as well. The prices are ok and on the top of that, the owner is super nice and always makes you feel welcome. I highly recommend this place!

1  Thank Asinusek
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Delicious thin crust pizza....pleasant owner and a great snack or light lunch, which is what we did by purchasing by the slice.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

We were looking for a cheap but tasty evening snack and found it here. Service was great and although we didn't quite finish the pizza we were able to take it away. Recommended the venue to our friends for the next day.