“Teo”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Best bisteca in fiorentina ....very nice garden inside the restaurant...big wine list and nice atmosphere...recomended

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Sunday afternoon. The whole town seemed to be asleep. Except that we went into this restaurant that turned out to be so good. The food was excellent and the place is really historic-looking while modern.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

It was our first restaurant in Tuscany, suggested by the owner of our B&B. Was a bit pricier than what we wanted for our trip but it was worth it with it's 1.7kg Bisteca!

Reviewed 24 June 2016

We had a great meal here. The starters are huge and delicious? They major on meat from a barbecue. And they do it really well. If you are in Asciano or within driving distance give it a try you will not regret it.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

It's noisy, it's crowded with Italians, it's what I expected from a popular restaurant.

Even though it might be fairly unknown this restaurant is a gem. The staff is admittedly laid back but it does add to the charm of Italy.

Few mistakes were made (forgetting my sides and omitted a part of the entree) but the smile and the passion of our waiter made it oblivious.

The seating and decor, nothing special but nothing wrong with it. I did enjoy. The prosecco, delicious. Everyone is fairly close to each other and did like having a chat with my 'neighbour' at our next-door table.

Obviously, being at a core restaurant we chose the 'bistecca fiorantina'. It is cut on site and fairly enormous but the taste.... My gentle trip advisor colleagues..... 1,990kgs and ate like a king. Absolutely perfect. I am not certain but I do believe the cook is also the owner. Big fella, perhaps a tad scary at first sight but tremendously friendly.

With the meat came the sides. Salad, pasta, potatoes, veggies etc.. Happy bunny!

And then came a waiter. I said I wanted a Brunello and he could choose which. Casanova Di Neri it is called. A treat I kid you not. Went to Montalcino to buy some, 35€, on site 54€

Going to a restaurant is supposed to be a treat, going to this restaurant felt like going to family. Simply love this place.

Again, simply love this place.