“Rude and obnoxious”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Walked in with my family, waitress was rude, ignored us and eventually we left! When we left the waitress just waived goodbye! Shame because we used to love this place! Won't be going again

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Did a little research and came up with this place so visited for lunch. The tapas are absolutely brilliant. They were so good, that we decided to partake of a couple of the grilled fish. My companion thoroughly enjoyed his, but I have to say though the waitress filleted them, I still managed to get a mouthful of bones and no matter how good the fish, I can't cope with bones! Would definitely go again, but would be more than happy to try more of the tapas.

1  Thank TaraHuddersfield
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Beautiful food, average €2 per tapa, cava was lovely. A little bit hidden as we haven't been there before, but well worth a visit.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We had a very good dinner! Original spanish ham and wonderful paella! 1Lt or sangria and delicious final sweet. 70€ for me and my girl!
There is a very nice room for dinner seperated from the appetizer room!
I suggest this place!

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Knew this restaurant from earlier visits and took friends to enjoy the tapas and ambiance there. Had a very special evening, joining a group of Spanish neighbours that came to Cal Tet from an other village to celebrate a anniversary of one of them.
Beiing 'neigbours' as well in the restaurant it became a joyfull time between Catalonia and Holland.
This is because of the nice food, good wine and friendly staff at Cal Tet.
We'll be back!