I don't even know where to start. I had read previous reviews about the apartments so when we arrived and got told we were being putting in the apartments myself, my partner, my mother and father blatantly refused. We were told hotel full, we stood for only a few minutes for the receptionist to give us 2 rooms on the first floor of the hotel. The hotel room itself was clean and fine however, there are pipes in the rooms that you can hear everyone on your floor flushing their toilets or taking showers. The walls are too thin and you can hear the people in the next room talking (not great when there is always an argument going on). Beds not changed for the full 10 days that we stayed even when we stripped the bed, the maid put the exact same sheets on as well as giving us smelly towels. Food was absolutely awful, we ate chip butties when we actually stayed in the hotel. The food is sat under the air conditioning therefore it's ALWAYS freezing. You have to guess what soup is on offer as it always says vegetable. Breakfast is the exact same every single day, so repetitive and horrible. We ended up eating out 7 out of the 10 days we stayed. HTOP promotes their hotels by letting guests use facilities at another hotel however this needs to be booked the day before. We booked 2 days in a row to go to Malgrat de Mar and apparently the free bus broke down TWICE, they didn't offer any alternatives or even come and tell us that the bus wasn't coming! The staff need some manners, one female bar staff refused to make a cocktail if it wasn't the 'cocktail of the day.' Reception staff was seen shouting and cursing at customers saying 'F*** you' The swimming pool is absolutely freezing, the beach is so much nicer. There is absolutely no entertainment for adults. There is 1 security man (i think he is only on at the weekends) could not handle the rough rowdy guests. There was also an incident in the apartments where guests got all their belongings stolen on their last day and the hotel staff didn't help at all. Avoid this hotel at all costs, we will never return to another HTOP hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3-star H·TOP Paradís Park is a family oriented hotel, located in just 2000 meters from a sandy beach. Travel with your family or group of friends and organize your stay your own to feel like home. The 111-room are full equipped for a comfortable stay and offer plenty of fun activities and relaxation comforts for adults and children. It is situated 68 Km from Barcelona · El Prat Airport and 32 Km from Girona Airport. Pineda de Mar is a family tourist destination with a long sand beach and shops, bars and restaurants. Pineda de Mar sits between the popular beach village of Calella & Santa Susanna, and with an easy access by train to Barcelona city center. Family hotel |All Inclusive| Restaurant Buffet | Tennis & Petanque | Pool | Entertainment | MiniClub | Family rooms H·TOP Paradís Park Suites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your H.TOP Paradis Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Paradis Park Hotel Pineda De Mar
- H.TOP Paradis Park Pineda De Mar, Province Of Barcelona, Spain