My daughter and I have just arrived back from the Paradis. We were staying in the hotel itself. The room was bright and clean with a reasonable size balcony. Check in was easy and the receptionist very helpful. We went to bed on our first night to be greeted at midnight with shouting and screaming from the room across the corridor where 3 lads around 30 were staying. This went on throughout the night until around 3.30/4am. Doors were constantly slamming and at one point every door on our floor hammered on and lads shouting wake-up! After this things did calm down the 2nd night was much quieter apart from the proverbial shouting and door banging late into the early morning. Fast track to our 5th night - when we got out the lift there was a man on his hands and knees directly as we opened the lift door. It turns out that this man within his 60's was unable to get himself up as he was absolutely legless with vomit all down himself and the floor. The food was OK there was something for everyone. We decided to use the hotel solely for eating and sleeping. There was some lovely French, German, Spanish and British people staying in the hotel BUT the the %age of Jeremy Kyle knuckle-draggers totally monopolised the venue - we have travelled globally and stayed in 2* to 5* accommodation, we live and let live and are by no means snobs or complainers. But you need to have experience this to believe it.
I strongly recommend that the management think very seriously about placing security within the hotel to prevent this neanderthal behaviour spoiling the holidays of decent hardworking people. A smashing little hotel ruined by the few.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3-star H·TOP Paradís Park is a family oriented hotel, located in just 2000 meters from a sandy beach. Travel with your family or group of friends and organize your stay your own to feel like home. The 111-room are full equipped for a comfortable stay and offer plenty of fun activities and relaxation comforts for adults and children. It is situated 68 Km from Barcelona · El Prat Airport and 32 Km from Girona Airport. Pineda de Mar is a family tourist destination with a long sand beach and shops, bars and restaurants. Pineda de Mar sits between the popular beach village of Calella & Santa Susanna, and with an easy access by train to Barcelona city center. Family hotel |All Inclusive| Restaurant Buffet | Tennis & Petanque | Pool | Entertainment | MiniClub | Family rooms H·TOP Paradís Park Suites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your H.TOP Paradis Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Paradis Park Hotel Pineda De Mar
- H.TOP Paradis Park Pineda De Mar, Province Of Barcelona, Spain