“I took my disabled brother out for lunch. Decided to try the Marsh Harrier”
Review of Marsh Harrier

Marsh Harrier
Ranked #43 of 58 Restaurants in St Ives
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very slow service. Staff trained in the corporate way to say the right things, but the food...... thin flat tasteless lasagne, salad pathetic, an insult to the term salad. Cheap isn’t cheap if the food is not worth eating. Do fresh cooked vegetables exist any more? This is like a McDonald’s with alcohol with very slow service...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Elaine your delusional! The service I received was excellent and the staff were very friendly and welcoming. The burgers were not burnt at all, that’s how burgers are cooked. I’d definitely go there again!

4  Thank Booty eater E
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Waited over 45 mins for our food eventhough our section of the restaurant very quiet. The waitress was clearly inexperienced and not efficient. One of our meals was unacceptable, was clearly burnt. When we complained was told it was flame-grilled. Excuse me, we do know the difference! Spoke to the Manager who was not particularly sympathetic to say the least. I said we wouldnt be making a return visit, she didnt seem that bothered to be honest. We werent even offered free drinks or maybe a discount off the bill. The whole experience definitely put us off returning. I would be surprised if others dont have a similar visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I can forgive the 20 minute wait for drinks then a 30 minute wait for food, the wrong order, the small portions, the overcharging but not all on one visit, I feel sorry for staff having to work here with what must be a continuous stream of complaints, they have to get the award for the smallest steak portion ever served, only two fork fulls, I was so dumfounded I couldn't face complaining anymore. It's early days yet but I do hope they take these reviews onboard and get their act together.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We waited for 45mins for our food, after all that my potato salad was half cooked & my husband burger was completely burnt. I would not advise anyone to eat here. Bad service, staff just ignore you even though they is a big sign on the door to wait to be sitted. We ended up walking ourselves to the bar and ordered drinks & asked for a table